Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Not that it make much difference in the grand scheme of things, but surely Hughton would have been the better option? Well liked here and available for nowt, would have made much more sense.

Is this a wind up?

In what way? I'm just questioning why they didn't go for Hughton given that he was available for nowt?

Hughton is not a PL manager either, nice guy but Championship is his level

Steve Bruce on the other hand...

Is also a Championship standard Manager

i wonder what is going through bruce's mind, what he thinks he's going to achieve that rafa couldn't and how it's going to end for him

Lets face it if Wednesday had gone badly he would have been looking at lower half championship/ league one jobs for the rest of his career. It's a chance to restore some prestige regardless of outcome. He will be able to say its the impossible club to succeed at when it all goes wrong.

i wonder what is going through bruce's mind, what he thinks he's going to achieve that rafa couldn't and how it's going to end for him

Lets face it if Wednesday had gone badly he would have been looking at lower half championship/ league one jobs for the rest of his career. It's a chance to restore some prestige regardless of outcome. He will be able to say its the impossible club to succeed at when it all goes wrong.

possibly, but he *must* know he's coming straight in after one of our most popular ever managers has been fucked over

at absolute best everyone is going to ignore him and direct their hate at ashley, once he starts losing they'll turn right on him though

he's fucked, he must know it, guess he loves dollar

Line his pockets at 'his' club knowing that however badly he does it won't be his fault.

Yep, being a Jordie, defeats hurt him as much as anyone, he's one of us afterall….. FML!!

Not that it make much difference in the grand scheme of things, but surely Hughton would have been the better option? Well liked here and available for nowt, would have made much more sense.

Is this a wind up?

In what way? I'm just questioning why they didn't go for Hughton given that he was available for nowt?

Because he’d robably tell them to f*** off

It didn't stop them with Allardyce.

Ashley came out and said in an interview that he regretted sacking Allardyce. Hughton would never work for this bunch again. He’s got principles unlike hippo heed.

Is this a wind up?

Hughton is not a PL manager either, nice guy but Championship is his level

Steve Bruce on the other hand...

Is also a Championship standard Manager

Exactly, and it hasn't stopped them going for him.

Pretty much already got a song for him, haven't we?  Just change "To a sad mackem bastard" to "to a fat cockney wanker". Fuck off Steve Bruce and the bit about being a shit football team can stay.

Guest covmag

No manager with any pride about himself would come here.hes here for the last big pay day.

He can fuck off with the geordie pride shit etc.

Fat mackem cunt who kissed FCB arse.nailed himself with this move.What a fucking bunch of mugs we look.Angry is not strong enough.

Hope we get relegated.i was never one for that but I am now.

Logging off for a bit , cant help caring but I'm passed that now.

:lol: Why do people say this?

Ffs I know we shouldn't slag off the match-going support but every reason presented as one for attending is either misguided or put forward out of sheer defensiveness. It's selfish and ignorant as fuck. I fucking hate them.

I predict he's going to be popular with the match-goers. Even when we're bottom with 3 points in February he won't come under any pressure.

Yep, not a hope in hell of any sort of mutinous reaction.

:lol: Why do people say this?

Ffs I know we shouldn't slag off the match-going support but every reason presented as one for attending is either misguided or put forward out of sheer defensiveness. It's selfish and ignorant as fuck. I fucking hate them.

Nah fuck ‘em. Stupid cunts deserve every bit of abuse they get.