Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Might get a bit more hot Colback action.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if his first action was to give him a new contract. 5 more years of Jack.

Geordie pride overload!

Any real geordie with the best interests of the club or the area at heart would not go near the manager position under this regime. It’s enabling mediocrity and killing the club. That quite simply is the end of all argument for me. There is literally no other point of view that isn’t trolling.

100%, at least if he wasn’t English or from the NE he could pretend he wanted to achieve something at Newcastle. He’s just taking the money and the step up a league for absolutely no good reason.

Have to say that I'm surprised by the reaction. Exactly who did people think the club would go for after letting Rafa Benitez leave? :lol: I feel like that needs to be emphasised - Exactly who did people think the club would go for after LETTING RAFA BENITEZ LEAVE?

Nobody, and then a take over. I know it was a far hope, but this just seals it all.

:thup:

Guest firetotheworks

Have to say that I'm surprised by the reaction. Exactly who did people think the club would go for after letting Rafa Benitez leave? :lol: I feel like that needs to be emphasised - Exactly who did people think the club would go for after LETTING RAFA BENITEZ LEAVE?

Surprised at what reaction? People laughing at it?

The surprise? The anger? The suicide GIFs? Take your pick.

People are justifiably angry at the whole situation but I’m not sure many are surprised.

Personally I couldn’t give a rats ass who is the manager. I have zero interest until Ashley has gone.

People are justifiably angry at the whole situation but I’m not sure many are surprised.

Personally I couldn’t give a rats ass who is the manager. I have zero interest until Ashley has gone.

I literally don't think a single person is surprised. We came up with Bruce idea before Ashley did :lol:

He`ll be gone by End of January / early February latest citing back luck / injuries on a depleted squad which was paper thin & sub standard.

...circumstances which are utterly predictable given the constraints he`s basically signing up to now with open arms

He`ll be gone by End of January / early February latest citing back luck / injuries on a depleted squad which was paper thin & sub standard.

...circumstances which are utterly predictable given the constraints he`s basically signing up to now with open arms

Exactly. It's free money being one of the PFM shit managers. Some idiot always employs them and then they get a massive pay off when sacked after doing a predictable shit job.

I'm going to have to watch this fucking china tournament now ffs :lol:

He'll scrap that and have the squad down Tynemouth beach, running miles with sacks of potatoes on their back.

Get the fuckers grafting.