Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Bruce has always been known as a shithouse and has has the morals of an alley cat, when it comes to being a manager. He's going to fit right in for Mike Ashley and NUFC.

The club deserves to crash and burn in it's present form.

Man, how classless can you get. I feel sorry for the Sheff Wed fans, but they're probably saying the same about us too.  :lol: I assume he's resigned so Ashley wouldn't have to pay the comp, Bruce will probably get a little more signing on for that. Steve Bruce, man.

From Rafa to Steve Bruce. Rafa the Spanish Waiter, to Steve Bruce the Gravy Chugging Greggs Connoisseur.

Fuck me, don't use the g**vy word, man. They'll be over here from Ready to Groom, stinking the pace out again.

Yep, smart move would've been to go with someone semi-good and spend a bit on some players.

:lol: We could have just kept our world class manager and bought some fucking players.

Always a bad sign when fans of other clubs - especially Villa - are saying how sorry they feel for us getting him.

It's better than getting a good manager though, especially because the way it's playing out makes both Bruce and Ashley look even worse.

No morals, integrity, decency or class. He should fit right in with his new employer.

Hope him and has fucking hapless assistants crash on the way up the road.

From Rafa and his team to these bunch of fucking mongs. Only at Mike Ashley's Newcastle.....

Never been so low following the club.

This is criminal.

I was pretty fucking low during the Pardew era, feels like he was here a decade. But yeah, this is grim.

I am still not sure it could be worse than Pardew and Carver and certainly not worse than Souness. I wanted to blow my brains out watching his side.

I find it incredible that they are willing to pay £4m compensation when equally 'good' (if not better) managers are available for free. I doubt Ashley will pay to sack Bruce in a few months time though, he'll just accept the relegation and keep Bruce in charge.

Ashley's made him resign rather than actually pay the compensation I'm assuming?  :lol: :lol:

I hope a tribunal or whatever makes him pay even more than the release clauses. Cheap cunt. :lol:

Ashley has paid £4m apparently and it's all done. That'll come off the "transfer fund".

That'll be 0 in transfer fund now then or may have to bring money forward from next years budget

Bruce should put his own money in tbh.

If he resigns it will go to court to decide on fee. Ashley will save some money doing this, it won't be anywhere near £5m and around what Ashley was willing to pay.

Just means sheff we'd get fuck all until its done. Ashley will drag it out, but reckon you'll probably get a settlement in a few weeks once everyone has calmed down.

In theory they could stop Bruce managing another team until the case is decided.

I believe so might be wrong but... Managers aren't registered like players so I think it's different. He can still work but thry are due compo at some point.

If it's a rolling 1 year de then it'll be a year wage...which is what ashley has offered. Not sure where 5m comes from unless he's on a fixed term contract and paid more than we think.

Bruce on £2m a year at Sheff Wed apparently so what's that 40k p/w on a 1 year rolling contract.

No idea where they got £5m for Bruce as I'd expect about half of that for Bruce and his two goons