Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

SSN can't even be arsed to report it

Lots on Arsenal fans frustration with their owner mind.

They'll just happen to be at the training ground again.

He'll slot seamlessly into the pint swinging, incompetent, jobs for the boys culture at the club.

Yup, it's all MA cares about. He wants the manager to eb someone he can be matey with.

It's why Hughton was dumped for absolutely no reason. He's too professional. Pardew, meanwhile, was chums with Llambias. McClaren was chums with Carr.

Rafa was the ultimate football obsessed professional, and it's no surprise that with how that went, they would completely write off a foreign appointment, that just wanted to do their job.

Jobs for the boys indeed.

I can not literally even imagine going to watch a Steve Bruce side, like I literally can’t get my head around people who are still going. Literally anything is better, anything. I’d eat Gemma Collins ass after a vindaloo for 90mins rather than that

They will push the geordie rhetoric to death and how dummett, colback and longstaff are the future. British core of the team but dont vote leave.

We are absolute guff.

Guest covmag

£4m on Bruce, more than we'll spend on any player this season.  :lol:

Ashley splashes out to get his man  :lol:, good old Mike backing the team “again”

You just know the spin ffs.

Watch the fat cunt spend £80m , you watch

If we were going to part ways with Rafa, at least it would have been interesting to see someone bring a pressing style as something a bit different. I'm not even sure how Bruce teams play. I'm assuming it's generic PFM style with El Mohamedy providing the obligatory wide man to hoof the ball towards.

If we were going to part ways with Rafa, at least it would have been interesting to see someone bring a pressing style as something a bit different. I'm not even sure how Bruce teams play. I'm assuming it's generic PFM style with El Mohamedy providing the obligatory wide man to hoof the ball towards.

But we don't want to watch it, do we? We want it to fail as badly as possible.

Since when has 'getting the supporters onside' been relevant to Mike? At $4m?

Think it's most likely that Bruce is getting paid so fucking little that $4m upfront still makes it a cheap deal.

He doesn't need to get them onside, just sow enough confusion to stop them protesting. Why else do you think he paid £4m for compensation when you could get any amount of deadbeats for free?

Our route one pfm, kick and rush, sliding tackle, pashun puntball is going to be absolutely lifting to watch this season AND people have paid £600 for the pleasure of it :lol:

Imagine spending £22m on Almiron so he can watch the ball sail over his head and hope to pick up some scraps from the resulting pinball.

To the tune of 'Sex Bomb'......

Yes Man

Yes Man

You're a Yes Man

Couldn't Say No, you pretended you're a Fan

Yes Man

Yes Man

You're a Yes Man

We all pray you've got a fucking short lifespan

Yes Man

Yes Man

You're a Yes Man

Ashley's got you shopping in the fucking rubbish can

But we don't want to watch it, do we? We want it to fail as badly as possible.

I meant interesting in a hypothetical sense -  where we take at face value that the only reason Rafa couldn't continue was that he refused to toe the line about not signing older players. Obviously that's not how it happened, but for arguments sake, Ashley could have hired a promising manager and given them £80m to spend if he really wanted to prove Rafa wrong.

Literally the weirdest appointment ever. He's shit and cost 4 million. It's like going to a car dealership and looking at relatively new fiestas for 5 grand then thinking hang on there is a 1993 Lada for the same money in Beige

Yes but in Ashley's eyes the Lada costs less in petrol and the parts are cheap so he's on to a winner, if it breaks down he can just "loan" it some money to get fixed.

You just know this world is so cruel that he is going to come in and pull off a Pardew 5th place season.

Just so we can suffer the torment of the media rubbing it in and MA lauding it over the fans.

Bank on it.

£4m on Bruce, more than we'll spend on any player this season.  :lol:

Ashley splashes out to get his man  :lol:, good old Mike backing the team “again”

You just know the spin ffs.

Watch the fat cunt spend £80m , you watch

Yeh, them ungrateful Geordies, get a local lad who loves the club, Mike spends millions on strengthening the team & their still not happy unless they're challenging for the title / champions league