Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

C2vH3UpWIAAEE7i.jpg

‘Extra chilli sauce for Mike please’

:lol:

Was just thinking that photo with Carver and his mates scoffing pies in the canteen is going to be relevant again soon. We'll have an updated version with Steve and his assistants soon!

:lol: The football is going to be absolutely vile but the laughs we will have. Ah man.

How fucking close is he standing there, btw.  Would despise him off that alone if I knew nothing else.

He’s watching to make sure he’s got enough doner on his mixed kebab feast

After the season ended after Fulham, I quietly thought - alright, Rafa will stay on. He'll somehow get Rondon to stay. Ayoze will stay. And he'll sell some players to get himself a decent kitty and make some astute shrewd signings and we'll be looking up again with a fully fit Rafa team with that CB3 + Longstaff + Miggy + Rondon + Ayo. Lets have it.

Fucking hell what a change.

didn't want to come here a few years ago, so whats changed? can't be the paypacket, assume Sheff Wed owner must be ecstatic  getting one over Ashley

I seem to remember McLaren having to be heavily persuaded to come here as well.  The 3 people who really wanted to take this on were KK, Shearer and Rafa.  All binned off.

After the season ended after Fulham, I quietly thought - alright, Rafa will stay on. He'll somehow get Rondon to stay. Ayoze will stay. And he'll sell some players to get himself a decent kitty and make some astute shrewd signings and we'll be looking up again with a fully fit Rafa team with that CB3 + Longstaff + Miggy + Rondon + Ayo. Lets have it.

Incredible how optimistic this place is in an alternate reality Rafa stayed. If we had signed rondon bought another striker winger quality cm and full backs we would be hoping for top 10 this year.

Now we are hoping for bottom 3.

tenor.gif?itemid=7454743

tenor.gif?itemid=7454743

C2vH3UpWIAAEE7i.jpg

Was just thinking that photo with Carver and his mates scoffing pies in the canteen is going to be relevant again soon. We'll have an updated version with Steve and his assistants soon!

:lol: The football is going to be absolutely vile but the laughs we will have. Ah man.

How f***ing close is he standing there, btw.  Would despise him off that alone if I knew nothing else.

:lol: He's without a doubt making life a living hell for the person behind the counter.

C2vH3UpWIAAEE7i.jpg

How f***ing close is he standing there, btw.  Would despise him off that alone if I knew nothing else.

"Woah Woah Woah, easy with the salad there fella"

Ashley won't stop me from going, i've gotta support the lads. Me loyalty points.

Aye, can't risk missing out on cup final tickets and Champions League away games