Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

If he resigns it will go to court to decide on fee. Ashley will save some money doing this, it won't be anywhere near £5m and around what Ashley was willing to pay.

Just means sheff we'd get fuck all until its done. Ashley will drag it out, but reckon you'll probably get a settlement in a few weeks once everyone has calmed down.

In theory they could stop Bruce managing another team until the case is decided.

I think it'd be more vindictive if they let him manage us, tbh. Just desserts.

If he resigns it will go to court to decide on fee. Ashley will save some money doing this, it won't be anywhere near £5m and around what Ashley was willing to pay.

Just means sheff we'd get fuck all until its done. Ashley will drag it out, but reckon you'll probably get a settlement in a few weeks once everyone has calmed down.

In theory they could stop Bruce managing another team until the case is decided.

I believe so might be wrong but... Managers aren't registered like players so I think it's different. He can still work but thry are due compo at some point.

If it's a rolling 1 year de then it'll be a year wage...which is what ashley has offered. Not sure where 5m comes from unless he's on a fixed term contract and paid more than we think.

Hold your horses guys, he has probably resigned as his position became untenable with regards to him staying on as manager, since the fans have turned at weds and compensation is still pending from "ourside".

Not sure they can, but wouldn't that be really funny!😄

Hold your horses guys, he has probably resigned as his position became untenable with regards to him staying on as manager, since the fans have turned at weds and compensation is still pending from "ourside".

Tbf he could cite he felt he was in danger staying on since a fan tried to attack him.

Anyway, what a snakey cunt this fucker is. Even worse than I thought he was. Perfect for Ashley.

Admire the optimism, but nah, he's definitely resigned to come here and not because he's took a bit of stick.

I believe so might be wrong but... Managers aren't registered like players so I think it's different. He can still work but thry are due compo at some point.

If it's a rolling 1 year de then it'll be a year wage...which is what ashley has offered. Not sure where 5m comes from unless he's on a fixed term contract and paid more than we think.

D_gg1ttW4AE1bLm?format=jpg&name=900x900

D_gg1ttW4AE1bLm?format=jpg&name=900x900

2001. Things have changed a bit since then. Bruce hasn't, like  :lol: but I can't see that happen now.

So everyone can finally stop calling him a "nice bloke" now then?

:lol: Well apparently he did the exact same shit 20 years ago, so nah. It's his matronly air that saves him, I figure. Looks like he smells like fresh baked cookies.