Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

How the fuck have gone from the takeover and Rafa to being stuck with Fat Mike and Steve fucking Bruce.

Jesus wept, kill iz.

Just call it the curse of the fat cunt

There must be some caveat to this compo like :lol: Maybe Ashley is buying Sheff Wed too.

The caveat is that Ashley is banking on Bruce's geordie roots getting the supporters onside after he shafted Rafa. Surely worth £4m of the Perez money?

Since when has 'getting the supporters onside' been relevant to Mike? At $4m?

Think it's most likely that Bruce is getting paid so fucking little that $4m upfront still makes it a cheap deal.

Guest covmag

How the fuck have gone from the takeover and Rafa to being stuck with Fat Mike and Steve fucking Bruce.

Jesus wept, kill iz.

Only if you care will you give a shit, stop giving a fuck till he’s gone, it really helps mate.

This is not our club, not what I grew up with, not a club that cares or try’s , we are a laughing stock.

Guest covmag

Steve Bruce  :lol:

These can have Klop in charge, changes nothing till FCB goes, however, imagine having Steve Bruce over Rafa, I can remember the day we universally took the piss out the fat cunt in the Derby , now look at it.

If ever a “club” deserved this it’s SD UNITED

I've hated Bruce ever since he managed Sunderland. What a weapons grade cunt. I should've known that one day that fat bastard Ashley would subject us to his management. Fuck this, I'm going to support Heaton Stannington or Dunston FC instead.

Also, he has such a punchable fucking face

steve-bruce-eyes-closed-close-up-2019-newcastle-united-nufc-1000.jpg

Imagine fucking off Rafa Benitez and paying £4m for the pleasure of replacing him with Steve fucking Bruce.

Beyond them being insidious, this club is run by complete dipshits.

Guest The Little Waster

Just wait till the press conference ( Greggs opposite the Civic ? ) when he starts referring to " Mike " this and " Mike " that : )

The brass neck he'll need to do his welcome interviews, jesus.

Can see him having a full breakdown before the season's out.

The thought has just reminded me of JFK's first interview. And breakdown/illness.

This could be just as spectacularly disastrous.