Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Imagine spending £22m on Almiron so he can watch the ball sail over his head and hope to pick up some scraps from the resulting pinball.

every time i remember this poor little cunt exists i feel really sorry for him :lol:

on the plus side that goal he set up in the copa suggests playing out wide he can kick it past people on the line and run past them, which i expect he'll be doing a lot of

on the plus side that goal he set up in the copa suggests playing out wide he can kick it past people on the line and run past them, which i expect he'll be doing a lot of

If he doesn't get dropped for being a fancy forrin.

He will.

'Lightweight'

'doesn't like it up 'im

'diving cheat'

etc.

on the plus side that goal he set up in the copa suggests playing out wide he can kick it past people on the line and run

past them, which i expect he'll be doing a lot of

If he's smart he'll run pure out the stadium like Forrest Gump.

on the plus side that goal he set up in the copa suggests playing out wide he can kick it past people on the line and run

past them, which i expect he'll be doing a lot of

If he's smart he'll run pure out the stadium like Forrest Gump.

Run Almi Run

£4m on Bruce, more than we'll spend on any player this season.  :lol:

Ashley splashes out to get his man  :lol:, good old Mike backing the team “again”

You just know the spin ffs.

Watch the fat cunt spend £80m , you watch

Yeh, them ungrateful Geordies, get a local lad who loves the club, Mike spends millions on strengthening the team & their still not happy unless they're challenging for the title / champions league

He will inevitably spend some money, maybe decent money. But then the media and everyone will conveniently forget he's not spent a sodding penny in the last few years and that this is still only enough to paper over the cracks and try to replace those who've been flogged.

Then when the team goes down because it's shit and managed by an incompetent hasbeen, it'll be because the fans didn't support the manager. We never took to him, not his fault, how could he succeed in this toxic atmosphere?

To the tune of 'Sex Bomb'......

Yes Man

Yes Man

You're a Yes Man

Couldn't Say No, you pretended you're a Fan

Yes Man

Yes Man

You're a Yes Man

We all pray you've got a fucking short lifespan

Yes Man

Yes Man

You're a Yes Man

Ashley's got you shopping in the fucking rubbish can

:lol: :thup:

Would love to see him walking out v Arsenal to that, however it's got more chance of being a rousing rendition of 'he's one of our own, he's one of our owwwwwn...'.  Fuckin idiots.

Bruce was manager of Hull City on the day of the Pardew protests. He knows more than anyone how easy a ride he will get from the crowd. People will be absolutely licking the bloke's hoop the first time a substitute scores.

If he doesn't get dropped for being a fancy forrin.

He will.

'Lightweight'

'doesn't like it up 'im

'diving cheat'

etc.

He pretty much gave HBA the same treatment Pardew did so I'd imagine he'll have no idea how to use Almiron and scrap him because he's not doing sliding tackles for a throw in.

C2vH3UpWIAAEE7i.jpg

‘Extra chilli sauce for Mike please’

:lol:

Was just thinking that photo with Carver and his mates scoffing pies in the canteen is going to be relevant again. We'll have an updated version with Steve and his assistants soon!

C2vH3UpWIAAEE7i.jpg

‘Extra chilli sauce for Mike please’

:lol:

Was just thinking that photo with Carver and his mates scoffing pies in the canteen is going to be relevant again soon. We'll have an updated version with Steve and his assistants soon!

:lol: The football is going to be absolutely vile but the laughs we will have. Ah man.

How fucking close is he standing there, btw.  Would despise him off that alone if I knew nothing else.