Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I'm certain big sam is lined up to come in around Xmas like. Certain of it. All fits perfectly

Yip with Kevin Nolan by his side telling us how lucky we are to have Mike Ashley, just look at Bolton and Bury.

Kevin Nolan is a wanker of the highest order. Ruined his reputation in Newcastle by taking the bishop pound. Cunt

In what fucking universe does an owner of a football club look at Rafa and think, "Well, I don't want to give him a new deal. No good for the club at all!"

Then proceed to select Bruce as the solution to any upheaval the former decision might have caused.

Guest chopey

In what fucking universe does an owner of a football club look at Rafa and think, "Well, I don't want to give him a new deal. No good for the club at all!"

Then proceed to select Bruce as the solution to any upheaval the former decision might have caused.

Sports Direct Utd

In a universe where said owner and his stooge know absolutely fuck all about football.

Mental. Actively sabotaging the club.

Option A) give Rafa a 2m pay rise and 60m to spend how he wants. No protests, the club stays up and is worth 300 odd million and player values are high and the stadium packed. Happy days

Option B) get a fat patsy knacker in, waste 60m on players who don't fit the team and who Bruce will ruin any value in. Protests and scrutiny every week. Relegation. 10,000 empty seats losing you millions over a season. Club worth half the amount.

Tough choice to be fair. And even for any brainwashed Ashley sympathisers. Suppose for arguments sake Rafa was never staying regardless, then the ball was in Ashleys court to still do the right thing by going out and getting a good manager and letting him sign his own players.

You don't hire Steven roger Bruce ffs  :lol:

The media loves the British managers. The crap Liverpool fans got for wanting Hodgson out after he got us halfway to getting relegated was almost delusional. It's almost racist to an extent wherein the likes of Hodgson, Bruce, Allardyce, Hughes, Moyes, Warnock and the other merry-go-round dinosaur crew seem to deserve a whole lot more patience than a foreign manager trying to incubate positive football. The treatment of Frank De Boer, Bob Bradley were absolutely disgraceful from their very first games. Yet somehow when the dinosaurs get worse results with the most archaic form of football, they deserve time and support. They can fuck off kindly, I still get nightmares from the Hodgson era. Single handedly wrecked almost all of Rafa's defensive work in less than six months, Blackpool and Blackburn were tonking us all over the park.

Dunno why everyone's upset with wor Stevie, he's the ideal man for back to back relegations. Need to join our NE pals down there to have a chance of getting rid of Ashley.

For the greater good!

He's probably saying this only because he thinks in simplistic terms, but it's actually very patronising, and he should know better. He's effectively saying Steve Bruce should be judged on his local roots, and his actual managerial ability shouldn't be questioned. Does he think all managers should get a free pass if they are local then?

Guest chopey

He really is a dinosaur, and not even a good one. He's the shit one that plodded around munching on leaves, just getting fat and waiting for the better more exciting dinosaurs to come along and eat the shit out of him.

Fat fucking cock-knocker.

No Christmas card from the Bruce family for you

He's probably saying this only because he thinks in simplistic terms, but it's actually very patronising, and he should know better. He's effectively saying Steve Bruce should be judged on his local roots, and his actual managerial ability shouldn't be questioned. Does he think all managers should get a free pass if they are local then?

Exactly. I didnt trawl through the relpies but did tweet back Cabbage's quote from his SAFC nadia "managing Newcastle has never been my dream job...I have everthing I need here....blah blah"

Bruce is getting pelters from day 1 cos he's a fat useless bullshitter. One of our own doesnt alter that salient fact.

i think that highlights to me the biggest problem bruce is probably facing, which just so happens to be one of the main issues we have with him getting the job in the first place

rafa was a master tactician and an elite manager

bruce is neither, indeed isn't know for his tactical capabilities at all

so we've gone from a squad built to do one thing over 3 years by a certain type of manager, to the same squad now being managed by a guy who has the "opposite" managerial approach if you will

it's no wonder we look such a fucking mess

i think that could work if you went to a peak keegan type who could motivate people into playing above themselves, instilling belief and so on but that's not Steve Bruce