Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

We could fluke our way to safety this season

We won't

if the PIF takeover goes through

It won't

ASM and Callum Wilson can still win games if we can keep it 0-0 long enough. It might be awful to watch but it's how we got to 19pts. Relegation is a real possibility, but so is getting to 36 pts.

You can see that confidence is absolutely shot now. None of those players are playing for him. It's different to the start of the season. We barely look like scoring and we know that we're going to need 2 goals per game to get a point.

As much as I despise this guy, he's perfectly capable of (somehow) getting a couple of wins and draws that would make us safe. Not through his own skills (he doesn't have any other than being good at being a cunt) but by the collective effort of a player led determination not to get relegated. We've actually got - in the hands of a half decent manager - a half decent squad.

Ashley is not going to sack him when there's 20 games left. When there are 6 or so and if we are in the bottom three, then he might, but not before.

The list of possible replacements is truly grim, but a couple of them are capable of doing a late rescue job if it came to it.

In my humble opinion, for what that's worth!

Really expected better from Neville, but as annoying as the ignorant and lazy pundits are, when you look at our midfield and the fact ASM has been missing a while, we should really be in a relegation battle under most managers. I mean Matty Longstaff is deemed a first choice starter currently.

So as horrible as the football has been, most managers probably wouldn’t have done better in terms of points. Just chances are they’d have had less luck in the first quarter, while scoring more in the second quarter of the season. So I can see why it looked silly to people calling for Bruce’s head, at least until that disaster against Sheffield United.

I’m surprised by the number of fans in general who actually expected him to be gone by now or expect it in the near future.

Surprised? He is totally shite and proving so , wtf do you expect from fans  :lol:

We could fluke our way to safety this season

We won't

if the PIF takeover goes through

It won't

It's still not beyond the realms of possibility, mind.

Phil Brown's Hull dropped like a stone after christmas but still avoided relegation thanks to the shite below them (included us if I remember rightly).

I’m surprised by the number of fans in general who actually expected him to be gone by now or expect it in the near future.

Surprised? He is totally shite and proving so , wtf do you expect from fans  :lol:

I'm guessing he would expect them to have woken up to Ashley's way of running the club by now like  :lol:

I'm guessing he would expect them to have woken up to Ashley's way of running the club by now like  :lol:

Exactly this 😂 I’m shocked fans still expect Ashley to act any different from any other time of his ownership. This isn’t even as bad as it’s been in terms of the table and he didn’t act then and won’t act now.

Surprised? He is totally s**** and proving so , wtf do you expect from fans  :lol:

We have , doesn’t help us wanting the right thing.

Pathetic

He's a fucking rat.  Had all the info and stats at the start of last night.  Yet still absolved Bruce of blame and keeps coming back to this points total nonsense.  Completely ignoring the fact the eye test and stats say we have gradually been getting worse, ever since Rafa left and Bruce came in. 

Plus Ritchie is still at the club.  So that just makes his argument even worse.

Already annoyed me on Sunday saying Thiago had been anonymous apart from the first 20 minutes.  I thought he was Liverpool's best player bar Fabinho and again, the stats kind of back this up.  Probably just watched the Man U players in and out of possession for 90 minutes.

Ex-pro pundits are fucking crap by and large.

Pathetic

He's a fucking rat.  Had all the info and stats at the start of last night.  Yet still absolved Bruce of blame and keeps coming back to this points total nonsense.  Completely ignoring the fact the eye test and stats say we have gradually been getting worse, ever since Rafa left and Bruce came in. 

Plus Ritchie is still at the club.  So that just makes his argument even worse.

Already annoyed me on Sunday saying Thiago had been anonymous apart from the first 20 minutes.  I thought he was Liverpool's best player bar Fabinho and again, the stats kind of back this up.  Probably just watched the Man U players in and out of possession for 90 minutes.

Ex-pro pundits are fucking crap by and large.

Strange that I enjoyed watching NUFC with Rafa.  Not sure any "PR team" could influence me that I am enjoying it under Bruce etc

18 months in and he still has no idea what formation to use or his ideal starting 11.  He changes things every game and reacts to every Criticism as he has no conviction in what he is doing.  Our midfield is slow and so he needs to counter that weakness.  Joelinton is not a left midfielder and so stop using him there.  He is either a supporting striker or a number 10 at a push.

I personally wish Bruce would just make a decision and settle on side and formation (even if in the end it doesn't work).  I would go for

-----------------------Dubs------------------------

-------Ferndanez-----Lascelles-----Clark---------

Murphy---Hayden---------M Longstaff---------Ritchie

---------------------Miggy------------------------------

-------------Gayle---------  Wilson------------------

Swap in ASM  when fit!

Surprised? He is totally s**** and proving so , wtf do you expect from fans  :lol:

I’m not saying don’t want the right thing, I’m talking about fans who a genuinely surprised he hasn’t been sacked yet.

I’m not saying don’t want the right thing, I’m talking about fans who a genuinely surprised he hasn’t been sacked yet.

I think you keep hoping he’s (FMA) has learned his lesson, seems he never does .

I’m done whinging for the day, it’s making me depressed, life’s hard enough  :lol: