Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Aside from being thrown to the wolves when we went down, Shearer has shown zero desire to be a football manager. Has no coaching experience and to be honest, his recent punditry has raised serious questions about his thought process when it comes to the club, or more specifically his mate managing the club.

No thanks. I’d rather look back with fondness as his goal scoring clips than grow a hatred for him through managerial failures.

The whole idea sounds like a disaster to me. Steve Bruce will be completely undermined by whomever comes in. Imagine how awkward it’ll be: “This is errr Alan / Dennis / Joe... He’s just help out... Don’t worry, I’m still the manager but you’re gonna be seeing him around training too.”

Next I’m picturing that bald trainer bloke off The Office talking tactics and Brent talking over him in a bid to remain significant.

Pearson I could see because of his being here previously and a known no nonsense type. Manager to the end of the season would probably be acceptable to him. I thought he did an incredible job at Watford and they would have stayed up if they hadn't sacked him

Pearson I could see because of his being here previously and a known no nonsense type. Manager to the end of the season would probably be acceptable to him. I thought he did an incredible job at Watford and they would have stayed up if they hadn't sacked him

Pearson's probably a best-case scenario at this point.

How is this not undermining bruce? They're basically saying whatever you're doing is shit and we want someone else in there to supervise you.

But we aren't going to sack you, because that costs a bit money.

How is this not undermining bruce? They're basically saying whatever you're doing is shit and we want someone else in there to supervise you.

But we aren't going to sack you, because that costs a bit money.

Yes, Mr Ashley, very good, Mr Ashley.

Any chance that its a player and not a coach/dof.

Article says "the arrival of a key figure the club are confident can improve the first team"

Maybe PIF or Staveley have identified a "Robinho" type signing and Bruce knowing he will be gone soon has given his blessing?