Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Please, we all know some bell ends have probably sent some threats. Any shite manager for any team will have received them at some time or the other...it's not a NUFC thing, it's a football thing sadly but a tiny minority

Honestly though, if you're that shit at your job that at two of the last three employers their customers have given you 'death threats' then take the fucking hint man.

Cretin.

I can't stand the cunt.

Agree. This job should be a dream for a 'local lad', if he's put off by a bit of trolling on social media, he should really just leave the game. Who doesn't get stick on twitter? Sick of hearing him moaning about it.

Obviously it's out of order...I don't see how its come up in context of anything other than trying to manufacture sympathy? How has this been raised organically?

Reporter -"So Steve, bad news about Calum Wil...."

Bruce - "I've been getting death threats!!!!"

I think he is mixing up people wishing him dead with people wanting to murder him.

Its absolutely him playing a "card". He will be claiming he was touched by Harvey Weinstein too.

he's a daft cunt. wishing he was dead is not a death threat.

spinless cunt.

if he's has a threat on his life - call the police.

Obviously it's out of order...I don't see how its come up in context of anything other than trying to manufacture sympathy? How has this been raised organically?

Steve the cabbage Bruce was raised organically? Do you mean with fertiliser but no toxic chemicals?

(holding a massive green cabbage) 'this was groen organically...it's big, but fucking useless. I call it 'Bruce'.

Whether in jest or not; it’s not on suggesting death on anyone. Social Media is a disgrace tbh, you simply shouldn’t be allowed to make such “threats” and be immune to identification. It shouldn’t even be up for debate.

I just don't believe him. If it's happened then it's obviously bang out of order but I don't believe anything he says, he's a bullshitter. I don't believe his shite about getting nice letters last week and I don't believe this shite either. If it's happened then let's see it and see what action the Police take. Until I see the posts it hasn't happened tbph.

Reporter -"So Steve, bad news about Calum Wil...."

Bruce - "I've been getting death threats!!!!"

:lol:

hate him even more than i did before.

if its a real death threat, report it - otherwise stop whining.

get the fuck out of our club.

Absolutely. Imagine being so shit at your job that you get death threats and not once do you question the morality of remaining in your position.

The man is deluding himself, like Hitler in the final days. When he does get sacked, he will blame the fans for their unrealistic expectations and his friends in the press will lap it up.

"I had terrible luck with injuries at Newcastle you know!" A real shock since you paid no attention to sports science you absolute fuck.

"I could never really replace Rafa in the eyes of the fans." Not wrong there cunty chops.

"We really didnt have the finance to compete with the big boys." 40m on Joelinton, who he had never heard of.

"The takeover was overshadowing the club." That the takeover which has been ongoing since 2016?

Oh I cant wait for his excuses.

I'm a big enough guy to take criticism and admit when I'm wrong BUT we lost the last 15 games of the season because the players got caught up in the emotion of the cheering fans and some keyboard warriors were demanding that we win games so we pushed on leaving us open at the back resulting us wrapping up goals and gifting them to the opposition with a nice wee thank you card that I personally signed I'll have you know!

I just don't believe him. If it's happened then it's obviously bang out of order but I don't believe anything he says, he's a bullshitter. I don't believe his shite about getting nice letters last week and I don't believe this shite either. If it's happened then let's see it and see what action the Police take. Until I see the posts it hasn't happened tbph.

100%

My bet is that he’s watched SSN and seen Mike Dean - another massive cunt, no less - get a load of sympathy because some silly twat has told him his head is going to get caved in.

‘I know what’ll get wuh fans onside...Yes that’s right Jim, they said they’ll take wuh kebab van aweh and starve wuh to death. It’s Rafas fault, ya kna’

Fat Mike said he had threats made to himself and his family, yet according to rumours he wants a box for life at SJP for his family. Pardew muttered something about death threats too. Obviously no physical proof for either accusation was forthcoming and not a sniff of a police investigation. Bruce is just following the "Odious Fucking Prick" handbook, play by play!