Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

11th choice man, can't get over it  :lol:

That needs to stay in the thread title till he has gone.

Stuff that, even once he's gone, leave it in the title and sticky the thread so it's always here.

Heck, carve it on his headstone.

If Bruce was a local lad that knew the score, as soon as they asked him to be manager he should have said "I would love to manage my home town club but I can't go near it with that bloke in charge, he has systematically destroyed the club over the past 12 years and I have a contract at Sheff Wed who have been magnificent with me" #

Snake.

Absolutely this

Anyone who backs Ashley should be targeted. Bruce is only here for a final pay day. Don't see what the fuss is, other than that it will be amusing to see how poorly this season will pan out.

Guest covmag

Anyone who backs Ashley should be targeted. Bruce is only here for a final pay day. Don't see what the fuss is, other than that it will be amusing to see how poorly this season will pan out.

I get no amusement out of it  tbh.i loved that club, loved the bones of it.Now it makes me sick at what's happened to it, I'm so pissed off I cant bare to watch or listen to the shit storm coming at them this season.

12/1 to finish bottom sounds generous, their club is so fractured I cant see where a win will come from.

It's a fucking mess and the squad is a disgrace.

I hope anger is directed towards Mike Ashley, and not Steve Bruce. Horrible appointment, but the problem is still Ashley.

Fuck that, he should get both barrels too. Shouldn't accept the job if he wanted to be respected, fuck him.

Caulkin nailing it again.

I read it this morning, can't say I was that impressed. Yes he was right about Ashley, but it seemed an apologetic piece about Bruce, basically calling him too good a person to work for Ashley. That seems to fly in the face of how he has conducted himself with regard to his employers at Sheffield.

I should stress I don't particularly hate Steve Bruce either, just never saw why people rated him as a manager. Even Caulkin's article stays away from his actual managerial credentials and focuses on his decency and character. I am not really interested tbh.

It’s alright saying that but the manager/head coach doesn’t operate in a vacuum. Similarly why the ‘support the team...’ rhetoric doesn’t hold water. His appointment will get attacked by virtue of Ashley being criticised.

Caulkin nailing it again.

I read it this morning, can't say I was that impressed. Yes he was right about Ashley, but it seemed an apologetic piece about Bruce, basically calling him too good a person to work for Ashley. That seems to fly in the face of how he has conducted himself with regard to his employers at Sheffield.

I should stress I don't particularly hate Steve Bruce either, just never saw why people rated him as a manager. Even Caulkin's article stays away from his actual managerial credentials and focuses on his decency and character. I am not really interested tbh.

I might be wrong, but he's not made a statement thanking Sheffield or their fans yet has he?

I hope anger is directed towards Mike Ashley, and not Steve Bruce. Horrible appointment, but the problem is still Ashley.

Fuck that, he should get both barrels too. Shouldn't accept the job if he wanted to be respected, fuck him.

Totally agree - If Steve Bruce is a Newcastle United fan as he claims, he wouldn't touch the job.

But all of the sportingstaff is quite irrelevant with Mike in charge. More of the same ambitionless tedious bullshit. Hard to believe anyone finds it okey to work under those circumstances.

Guest Yerdas El Savon

Think Yerdas has already fallen for the local lad spin. Wants to give him a chance. These numpties absolutely swallow up that kind of s**** and sky know it.

Aye, that's what I said, daftie. Bruce should never ever be the manager of this club, but he is not the problem here.

You sound like a massive Bruce sympathiser, probably happy Colback is back home and Shola too. True fan you.

Jesus. And you're calling me a melt? :lol:

Well exactly my point. Talking s**** and being purposely obtuse brings on that kind of response.

Anyway, back on topic. I think Bruce should be getting nothing but s*** from the start. He has joined up to this s*** show fully well knowing the situation. Makes him no different to any of Ashley’s minions. It should never just be Ashley getting the abuse, these little scrotes that run around doing his bidding should get just as much s*** too. Non of them should feel like the are welcome or belong anywhere near here.

No need to act like an absolute cunt, mind.

Disrupt the power supply to the stadium.

Stop the opposing team coach arriving to games.

Poison Steve Bruce.

Put oil on the stairs.

Hire a plane to display large adverts for JD Sports.

Put weedkiller on the pitch.

Make a hoax phone call at 2:45.

Get the council to revoke the stadium covenant.

Block the roads on match days.

Arrange a free bus and tickets to a clashing Gateshead game from outside SJP

All things which would be highly disruptive, but which people must not do.

A few of those seem very reasonable tbh.

My mate, from Northern Ireland, used to ring up his school from a phone box and say there was a bomb under a car outside the school whenever him and his mates fancied a day off school :lol:

Totally agree - If Steve Bruce is a Newcastle United fan as he claims, he wouldn't touch the job.

But all of the sportingstaff is quite irrelevant with Mike in charge. More of the same ambitionless tedious bullshit. Hard to believe anyone finds it okey to work under those circumstances.

Bruce should definitely get grief for coming like.  He's complicit in what Ashley is doing now, he's came here knowing he's only there to make sure we aim for 17th whilst saying 'yes sir'. 

Everyone knows the main aim is the fat man, but imo there's no reason not to go after Bruce (and any other manager who agrees to the parasites terms) as well.

The way I see it, it's another angle to getting at Ashley just like the little campaign against Bishop.  Make working for/with NUFC toxic. 

Bruce should definitely get grief for coming like.  He's complicit in what Ashley is doing now, he's came here knowing he's only there to make sure we aim for 17th whilst saying 'yes sir'. 

Everyone knows the main aim is the fat man, but imo there's no reason not to go after Bruce (and any other manager who agrees to the parasites terms) as well.

The way I see it, it's another angle to getting at Ashley just like the little campaign against Bishop.  Make working for/with NUFC toxic. 

Every bit this.

”His record speaks for itself”, I’ve read it several times now. As it sure as hell can’t be his managerial record they’re referring to, has he released an album? The Sweeper Sessions?

Guest Yerdas El Savon

What’s the difference between Rafa and Bruce working for Ashley? It’s not like things were any different before Rafa came in.