Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Love a softball Chronicle interview.

They just have this weird thing where they have to pretend we're a normal football club. I guess local papers are like that.

Quite a hard one for fans, since the national media don't care and the local media have this symbiotic relationship with the club.

Don’t trust him, don’t like him and I’ve got no sympathy for him. He quite happy to shaft people who’ve been good to him if it benefits himself. He can fuck off, he’s become part of the problem and if he gets loads of shit then he can’t say he never saw it coming, we’re fucking toxic and he’s just put himself squarely into the firing line. He’s right about one thing, he should have said no.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/isaac-hayden-reveals-key-factor-16605005

Isaac Hayden reveals the key factor Steve Bruce will bring to Newcastle United

The Magpies midfielder worked under the new United boss while at Hull City

By Lee Ryder Chief Sports Writer

10:30, 18 JUL 2019

Isaac Hayden believes Steve Bruce is a good appointment for Newcastle United.

Hayden played the full 90 minutes against Wolves during the inept 4-0 defeat in Nanjing.

The midfielder is still looking to leave the club, but when asked about Bruce he said: “I know the type of manager that he is and the type of man that he is.

"In the circumstances at the club at the minute, I know he can bring togetherness. I know what he does on the training field and what style of play he wants to bring in.

“For us, at this moment in time, it’s a good appointment.

I think everyone’s realistic and knows where the club’s at at the minute.

“We haven’t got superstars in the team that are going to make the difference by themselves like other teams have.”

Speaking about expectations for the season ahead, Hayden added: “People talk about top six. I know what the fans want.

“They just want a team that progress, wants to improve and want to go forward. We get that.

“As players, the only thing we can do is try our best to improve ourselves and the manager coming in is going to do his best to improve us.

“Everyone at the club who’s a player has to buy into that.”

After that motivational speech I think people better rush to buy a season tickets quick before they sell out.

Ah, so we're back to that agenda then. Little old Newcastle. Notwithstanding the enormous opportunity we've wilfully just refused.

That’s pretty unfair on him.

Look at the two lines after your last bolded line, pretty accurate I’d say.

The fucking nerve of the bloke saying not once did he come up short at being a husband and father and family man

How about when you were caught saying you'd smash Charlotte Coleman or when you were banging the arse off your daughter's friend all whilst your wifey Ill in hospital

Utterly despicable piece of shit

That's just more bog standard bs along the lines of "he'll know what the club is about because he's from the area".  The closest he got to Bruce's qualifications were that he got Sunderland to 10th once and did well in the champo.

It's amazing that we have a tv show on Sky dedicated to journalists discussing football every Sunday, yet you can't get one journalist to actually tell you something about Bruce's methods, his football philosophy, preferred style of play etc.

No wonder we have to put up with daughter-friend shaggers trotting out their opinions instead.

I read through some of the twitter feed before and I feel physically sick at the attitude of some people. I didn't really realise it until the last couple of years but there are vast swathes of absolute thick fuckers in the human race. The mackemesque orcs that carry on like "ah well its happened. we got to support bruce now and get behind him" brigade is just staggering, and after the way voting has gone over the last few years in various places I didn't think I could be staggered any further.

These stupid cretins, and I make no apologies for calling them that for that is indeed what they are, would likely back gary glitter if ashley put him in the manager's office. They are mind numbingly moronic and it makes you wonder how these people are programmed. You must think a certain way and never deviate however that negatively affects you. And these idiots then breed, a lot, and then their idiot offspring end up outnumbering the smart people. This then buggers any chance any of the smarter, better informed folks who can absorb information and make a rational decision have of instigating a change for the betterment of everyone.

ashley could literally shit into the prams of their kids and they'd still trot out their ridiculous support of a man who is laughing at them.

I read through some of the twitter feed before and I feel physically sick at the attitude of some people. I didn't really realise it until the last couple of years but there are vast swathes of absolute thick fuckers in the human race. The mackemesque orcs that carry on like "ah well its happened. we got to support bruce now and get behind him" brigade is just staggering, and after the way voting has gone over the last few years in various places I didn't think I could be staggered any further.

These stupid cretins, and I make no apologies for calling them that for that is indeed what they are, would likely back gary glitter if ashley put him in the manager's office. They are mind numbingly moronic and it makes you wonder how these people are programmed. You must think a certain way and never deviate however that negatively affects you. And these idiots then breed, a lot, and then their idiot offspring end up outnumbering the smart people. This then buggers any chance any of the smarter, better informed folks who can absorb information and make a rational decision have of instigating a change for the betterment of everyone.

ashley could literally shit into the prams of their kids and they'd still trot out their ridiculous support of a man who is laughing at them.

Literally the most disappointing thing of it all is the absolute self serving shite excuses people have man.

Putting aside the bullshit about Bruce's ties and shit, not one of them actually think about how such a decorated manager has literally told us to do one and we've replaced him with Bruce and not one of these dimpletons thinks to question why we're stuck with fat heed and his abysmal managerial career.

I hope for Steve Bruce's sake he can get by on being a nice guy and fairy dust.

Guest neesy111

I have no idea why I’m asking this But whatever.

What system does he play?

Four, four fucking two.

Four, four fucking two.

Christ. Surely he’ll know we play our best stuff with 3 CB and 2 wing backs.

No one really knows IMO, his reputation has mostly been built on being British and a former Man U player. Obviously his main credentials for being suitable for the Newcastle job is that he is a Geordie.

No one really knows IMO, his reputation has mostly been built on being British and a former Man U player. Obviously his main credentials for being suitable for the Newcastle job is that he is a plastic Geordie.