Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It always seemed pretty weird that he could resign to join us, I remember when Colo tried to resign and we threatened to hold his registration and stop him from playing anywhere.

I know manager contracts are slightly different but there must be something to stop this. There probably is, so we're probably in deep shit.

I'd be shocked if there was any points deduction, the PL wouldn't even hand out a points deduction to West Ham over the Tevez and Mascherano transfers. Also genuinely curious why they reported it to the PL instead of the FA?

Reading the Wednesday forum, it seems they think we’ve been putting propaganda out, trying to court public opinion. Pretty interesting to see how quick they cottoned on to bishop considering they know nothing about the inner workings of our club.

Fucking hell, just come back of holiday to see the last lot of pages here.....wtf

Seymour has to be a plant or a Mackem either way - ban

If you’re not the give your head a shake

So you go to a restaurant you love and the owner changes and turns the place into “shit on a plate” but hey the staff are really nice - would you still go, like fuck you would, you would make a stand....that’s all people are suggesting

You can say it’s easy for me to say being 12000 miles away but I have a young lad (17) who’s dream is to go to SJP but has accepted that shouldn’t happen with the fat cunt in charge and that breaks me as I want to be with him on the terraces to live that moment with him......if a boycott doesn’t work then so be it but have the balls to actually fucking try it

I think I might know who he is, from toontastic.....

Who?

My guess would've been Christmas Tree - nonce taxi driver who revels in being the "contrarian" and claims he doesn't support Ashley while defending every major decision.  Although he has been too much of a coward to actually post in the football part of the site the past couple of years and sticks to polluting the general topic threads.

Ya beauty!!!  C'mon...make him have to go back to swfc.  That and an automatic relegation for us would be Xmas come early!  Stick it to the fcb!!!

Imagine, and the ST renewers don't get their money back  :lol:

Fuck! This place is insane at times, guess that’s why I love it

Posters defending Ashley and the club sound like Russian bots. Haven’t seen them around here before. 

Football fans in general are absolute idiots. We have many. 

People are sitting on their laptops computers and phones to compare us to Brighton FC. BRIGHTON.

But let me entertain this. 

Tony Bloom is a life long Brighton fan. Born and raised in Brighton.  Had family involved with the club.  I’m sure his interest in the club is a marriage between love and business but all the fans know there is genuine love for the club there. From the outside looking in, he’s attempting to maximise that clubs potential on the field. 

He’s been Owner for 10 years. In that time they have built a new stadium and have continued to expand it. You know growth. Something that costs money and is a risk. 

He’s also taken them from a league 1 club, to perennial championship promotion contenders, to 3 seasons in the PL. Growth.

Since being in charge the club has come on leaps and bounds. Can’t bemoan their achievements.  These will be seen as glory years by their fans. Certainly the best in living memory.

If you support a football club or anything for that matter without regard for what you’re actually supporting, you’re an idiot. A man is using the club as a promotional vehicle for his business while doing the bare minimum to maintain the club. 

Look at every club in this division and their owners. It’s probably only us and Arsenal that have people running the club that have owners with less ambition than the previous owners and are happy for the club to move backwards. And at least Arsenal have the excuse of 2 clubs bankrolled by oil money messing with their clubs potential. 

Anyone putting money towards this club is a complete idiot I’m sorry. Definition of pissing on you and telling you it’s rain. A better club wouldn’t stand for it. Rangers would have run him out of town, they already did. This wouldn’t fly at Liverpool, Man U. Incompetence is one issue and that’s even fine. But not trying is unacceptable. Most football clubs have owners that try. Most are incompetent but they try. We are Newcastle United. We are a giant football club. We should compete in the higher echelons of English football. European football is our level. To not be there is fine. But to not try is unacceptable. It’s not as if we are entirely powerless. If we stopped turning up, Ashley would eventually leave. 

This is a very good post.