Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Players had actually been shocked by the amount of running Bruce introduced to training but the former Man United skipper feels that if Newcastle can't outclass certain sides this year they can definitely outwork them.

Forget tactics lad, we'll simply out run the likes of Man City.

Players had actually been shocked by the amount of running Bruce introduced to training but the former Man United skipper feels that if Newcastle can't outclass certain sides this year they can definitely outwork them.

We were already one of the hardest working sides in the league, jesus this is depressing.

We were already one of the hardest working sides in the league, jesus this is depressing.

Now imagine how much better we will be if we run a bit faster.

The Steve Bruce love-in by The Chronicle is pathetic but predictable. They could have helped put the boot into Mike Ashley, they’ve bottled it.

Ryder is in ecstasy. A Geordie manager, a Geordie centre mid and Geordie Jack back at the club.

I'm surprised Pep and Klopp never thought of 'running', reckon Brewcie has pulled a masterstroke here.  We'll wipe the floor with their silly notions of things like 'skill', 'organisation' and 'tactics'.

Was it Carver who banged on about jumping higher than the opposition or something?  We might be in for a similar ride to his magisterial time in charge especially with our opening 10 fixtures.

Perez's stats for how much work (running, tackling, interceptions) he was doing were way way ahead of any other forward player in the league iirc.

We did work hard as a team last season and it served us well but that hard work was allied to Rafa's tactics and organisation which made it work.  Under Bruce there's not going to be any plan besides running and working hard.

I'm surprised Pep and Klopp never thought of 'running', reckon Brewcie has pulled a masterstroke here.  We'll wipe the floor with their silly notions of things like 'skill', 'organisation' and 'tactics'.

Was it Carver who banged on about jumping higher than the opposition or something?  We might be in for a similar ride to his magisterial time in charge especially with our opening 10 fixtures.

:lol: 

Was Pardew I think?  Purple jumpers ftw.

and there it is, he'll flog them to death at the start to try and get off to a decent beginning and they'll all be injured by december

fuckwit

If he starts saying he’s playing a different more attacking style of football I’ll absolutely scream :lol:

I bet he’ll come out with that he knows we have fans that fall for that mythical garbage.

KNEW IT :laugh:

Said it a few days ago he would come out with it to con the fans.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Close to being sick after 3k? Fuck me.

What kind of professional athlete is close to being sick after running 3k??

It's not true more disinformation about Rafa, that dirty forrin not keeping the lads in shape.

The Steve Bruce love-in by The Chronicle is pathetic but predictable. They could have helped put the boot into Mike Ashley, they’ve bottled it.

It does seem like they are starting to realise that Bruce's teams should actually have some sort of identity. Probably stung by all the criticism that no one has asked what does he actually bring as a manager.

I mean apart from being a geordie and a players friend obviously.