Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

:lol: First time in three and a half years that this bunch of players have had problems with their mentality. A huge reason for why were a Premier League club in 2019 is the squad's bottle. I wonder what changed?

If only we were lucky like Brighton.

Potter was able to come in and not change a thing following the 5 years of Hughton in charge, to get the team playing his way. Bruce on the other hand is trying to turn round 3 years of negative Rafa ball to try and bring the Barcelona of the North East dream a reality.

The Chronicle understands that the Toon boss gave no instructions to park the bus and protect the lead handed to them by Jamaal Lascelles.

Instead Bruce feels it is a deep-rooted problem at United.

Hey, fuck you Bruce and the Chronicle.

Willems, the Longstaffs, and the front 3 played about 15-20 games between them at Newcastle before Bruce so how could they be?

Guest reefatoon

Why did that evil Rafa use witchcraft on the players in training? Poor Bruce can't break the spell Rafa still has on them, the poor scrotum nosed cunt.

It’s way too early for me to be this angry, but these quotes are disgraceful

I’m not going to read that but 100% sure it’s absolute shite.

Opened it (I know I know!)..... was just scrolling to pass all the shite that appears on the page and my eyes caught this line:

One thing is clear after the clash at St James' Park though, and that is Bruce actually urged his side to attack, not defend on Sunday afternoon.

closed it straight away.

Guest reefatoon

Lee Ryder and the Chronicle want shot with shit for the way they are going on mind. Should be a fucking boycott of all things Chronicle too. They have absolutely no bollocks and just nudge Charnley a little to the side in the mad dash rush to lick Ashley's hoop.

Lee Ryder and the Chronicle want shot with shit for the way they are going on mind. Should be a fucking boycott of all things Chronicle too. They have absolutely no bollocks and just nudge Charnley a little to the side in the mad dash rush to lick Ashley's hoop.

:thup: Whatever respect I had left for that institution has gone.

It’s an absolute joke over there. Before Almiron signed and we had the tools to attack more (which we did from February onwards), Longstaff had played 6 Premier League games, Matty, Willems, ASM, Almiron & Joelinton (so the attacking element of our line up) had never played under Rafa. How the fuck could these players be stuck in a ‘park the bus’ mentality ffs?

It's the back fours fault.

Clearly Rafa had/has them too well drilled as a defensive unit which to Bruce (as an all out attacking, free flowing, liquid football pioneer) is nothing but parking the bus.

It’s way too early for me to be this angry, but these quotes are disgraceful

I’m not going to read that but 100% sure it’s absolute shite.

Opened it (I know I know!)..... was just scrolling to pass all the shite that appears on the page and my eyes caught this line:

One thing is clear after the clash at St James' Park though, and that is Bruce actually urged his side to attack, not defend on Sunday afternoon.

closed it straight away.

All it really shows is that Bruce has no idea how to coach and is basically admitting he doesn't know what to do. He's been in charge for three months now, how hard can it be to get his team to press forward, if that's what he really wants them to do? It's fucking pathetic, and can't see the players are going to appreciate it. Parked the bus? More like thrown under it.

In the last 16 league games of last season we scored 26 goals, which was more than all but five other teams.  In the last 28 games we got 42 points -- the best record outside the top 6. Then Bruce arrived.

Exactly :lol: Baffling that people keep comparing the starts of the season. How is it representative to compare how a team performed 1 year ago instead of a few months ago?

Also he better not dare come up with the excuse we lost the goals of Rondon and Perez since then. He was brought in here specifically so we could sell them and replace with Joelinton and Maximin..

So, now that we are 10 games in, let's see how Brewcies record matches up to Rafa's  going forward.

Don’t really care TBH, we know he’s not fit to lace Rafa’s italian loafers.

"I don't pay any attention to all this talk of laces and loafers. Get a pair that are too small, and as long as you put in the effort they'll never come off again".