Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Only confirmed survival until April. Don’t most mid-table clubs only get mathematically safe in March/April because they’re not officially safe until 18th can’t say, win 5 out of 5 which is unlikely? I’m sure we got the number of points that kept us up last season fairly early in the end (might have even been the Everton 3-2).

Yet another cunt hired to and complicit in driving down expectation and making sure we know our place, just like P*rd*w.

Talking as if it’s not Ashley’s mismanagement that has led to us fighting relegation each year, as if it’s just the way things are.

Credit where it’s due so far today, they’re up for it and look like scoring on the break.

West Ham just stink man.

It's the same rubbish really. Still hovering around 30% possession as usual.

We're just catching them on the break because they're pressing.

Those comments are a fucking insult. Back to this pathetic "woe is us" mentality, lowering the expectations. Exactly like Pardew.

We finished tenth in 2018. Top half, miles away from the relegation pack. Maybe if we'd actually built on that good finish with genuine investment and with the right attitude, we wouldn't be stuck with abysmal lumps like you in the dugout scrapping away at the bottom again.

Enabling prick. The only bullshit here is what's spewing out of his fat head. Today can fuck off n'all.

this clown needs to be a little more pro-active with his subs. always too late.

and what the fuck is his obsession of getting carroll on the pitch even for a couple of minutes. he's not fully fit. sure bringing on gayle would help stretch the game  a little more. gayle's not great but he's better than carroll.

The fact our attackers are still not scoring and the goals today came from 2 defenders and a midfield is alarm bells for me. Unless we are expecting these sort of players to score each week then today will be a rarity.

He could win the next 10 off the bounce and I'd still regard him as a utterly gormless cunt. A grade A fuckwit. It was a shit appointment in July and will remain a shit appointment. I know it's a shit appointment because I know what he's achieved in his managerial career. Fuck all. The odd unexpected win changes absolutely nothing, we'll regress under him.