Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Amazing how often the, ‘at this stage last season...’ line is being used. Let’s see if it is after 15 games.

Agreed. It's not as bad as the "first five games" bollocks that was being spouted but it's so annoying. That's maybe fair if everyone played the exact same fixtures each season.

I wasn't expecting much but he's actually underperformed compared to my expectations. I at least thought we might get some sort of new manager bounce before he reverts to type but there's been nothing. No gameplan, no organisation, players don't appear to know what they're doing, and our attacking threat is zero.

He has now developed a further annoying habit of referencing Benitez after every poor performance.

He's simply not got enough. But we knew that anyway.

He said himself that at half time HE DECIDED  to defend the 1 goal lead. How can that be the players or Rafas fault?  What pisses me off is that he never gets pulled by the press on some of the ridiculous things he comes out with

Amazing how often the, ‘at this stage last season...’ line is being used. Let’s see if it is after 15 games.

Agreed. It's not as bad as the "first five games" bollocks that was being spouted but it's so annoying. That's maybe fair if everyone played the exact same fixtures each season.

Comparisons with the start of last season are largely irrelevant anyway. Bruce didn't take over Rafa's team from the start of last season, he took over a well drilled team that was 7th or 8th or something in the form table. Rafa didn't have Almiron or Rondon barely at the start of last season either.

Comparisons with last season are just journos being thick or deceitful. We should IN THEORY be improving from last season given that money was spent but its obviously clear why we aren't.

Maybe the player's just don't have the fitness to play Bruce's free flowing, swashbuckling, all out sexy front foot attacking football for 90 minutes after being forced to follow Rafa's don't leave our own half, park the bus, negative, Gary Neville finds it a disgrace, tactics.

There was a moment in the second half where we had a free-kick on the touchline halfway inside the Wolves half. All the players looking at each other with no idea where to go. Just shows the absolutely non-existent level of coaching and preparation being undertaken by this fraud.