Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

The cheek of this utter clown asking to be supported like Rafa was.

That was bad enough, but what annoyed me more was his griping that the chances weren't put away. I get it that we have forwards who aren't scoring goals, but that front three yesterday frightened the life out of the West Ham defenders. I really think he just needs to back them publicly and just tell them to go on creating havoc and the goals will come.

Boils my piss we've got this cabbage headed snake instead of Rafa this season, if we'd have kept Rafa and gave him anything resembling a transfer fund we could have done something this season. Outside of Liverpool, City, Leicester and Chelsea everyone else is beatable. A season where top 6 is truly up for grabs for a club with a modicum of ambition and we take a big leap backwards.

Boils my piss we've got this cabbage headed snake instead of Rafa this season, if we'd have kept Rafa and gave him anything resembling a transfer fund we could have done something this season. Outside of Liverpool, City, Leicester and Chelsea everyone else is beatable. A season where top 6 is truly up for grabs for a club with a modicum of ambition and we take a big leap backwards.

His record at Newcastle is better than Rafa, so far. :lol:

Premier league games.

Rafa:  102 points from 86 games -- 1.19 points per game

Cabbage Heed: 12 points from 11 games -- 1.09 points per game

This doesn't count the Championship-winning season

Boils my p*ss we've got this cabbage headed snake instead of Rafa this season, if we'd have kept Rafa and gave him anything resembling a transfer fund we could have done something this season. Outside of Liverpool, City, Leicester and Chelsea everyone else is beatable. A season where top 6 is truly up for grabs for a club with a modicum of ambition and we take a big leap backwards.

No it isn't

Love how the Chronicle run a 'how happy are you with Steve Bruce' on the Monday after a win.

Complete coherence with the club. They are massively responsible for the length of time, and comfort, Mike Ashley has enjoyed as Owner of NUFC.

Fucking complicit bastards

Can you read? I said if he'd have been given financial support, what has last season got to do with this one? It's an inane stat used to beat one of the best managers we've ever had with. Absolute mug.

Guest Howaythetoon

Love how the Chronicle run a 'how happy are you with Steve Bruce' on the Monday after a win.

Complete coherence with the club. They are massively responsible for the length of time, and comfort, Mike Ashley has enjoyed as Owner of NUFC.

As complicit as any season ticket renewing fan!

It's like some surreal universe, the funniest thing is a few more wins and the whole stadium will probably be singing his name. The nearly full stadium is another reason Ashley's got it so comfortable too.

How funny did his face look when he asked to be supported like Rafa was on MOTD, looked like Billy Bunter.

You'll be supported like Rafa was when you become a world class manager and great person like he was, neither of which are gonna happen.

He is such a fucking tit, makes Pards seem alright.

How funny did his face look when he asked to be supported like Rafa was on MOTD, looked like Billy Bunter.

You'll be supported like Rafa was when you become a world class manager and great person like he was, neither of which are gonna happen.

He is such a fucking tit, makes Pards seem alright.

It was comical, like. 

Skysports had Kevin Nolan on yesterday saying Bruce will be having a “wry smile” at how much better he’s doing than Rafa :laugh:

I didn’t know Bruce got us from being in the Championship to 10th/midtable in the Premier League with just -£11million net spend.

Guest reefatoon

It's amazing how many absolute whoppers are bending over backwards to try and big up Bruce and dig at Rafa. It's completely baffling, as all they are doing is making themselves look as fucking thick as we all thought.