Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Total cunt. First game I have been to in ages (free tickets). 2nd half subs, everything, just pardew and McLaren all over again. Not in any way surprised but fuck me what a melt, no idea what so ever.

Not blaming Carroll but he should never play for us again. Worked harder warming up.

Total cunt. First game I have been to in ages (free tickets). 2nd half subs, everything, just pardew and McLaren all over again. Not in any way surprised but fuck me what a melt, no idea what so ever.

Not blaming Carroll but he should never play for us again. Worked harder warming up.

What were you expecting?

What were you expecting?

Nothing, not watched us all season. Totally expect us to go down and saw nothing to make me think otherwise.

Guest Howaythetoon

I could probably go ti every home game for nowt and I dare say a few away games too. Was actually offered a free ticket for Spurs away and was so tempted just to see their stadium and they typically fucking won as well :lol:

I could probably go ti every home game for nowt and I dare say a few away games too. Was actually offered a free ticket for Spurs away and was so tempted just to see their stadium and they typically fucking won as well :lol:

Just say no!

I’m the same, my firm has given me 3 tickets for Wolves at the weekend, nee chance I’m going but I’ve took them any way  :lol:

Absolute fucking wanker, this bloke. Same bollocks trotted out on an SSN interview. ‘Taking over Rafa is a hard hard job’, ‘I’ve taken in a challenge’, ‘I’ve not been here long’, etc. Cunt.

Absolute fucking wanker, this bloke. Same bollocks trotted out on an SSN interview. ‘Taking over Rafa is a hard hard job’, ‘I’ve taken in a challenge’, ‘I’ve not been here long’, etc. Cunt.

:lol: Still quoting Rafa's name at the end of October.