Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

He then goes on to say  'Everything he has had to build, he has done so from the back, so they have to go back to front, but Newcastle's away record is good'

What?????

16 Newcastle Utd 5 1 0 4 3 12 -9

17 Tottenham 5 0 2 3 6 11 -5 2

18 Watford 5 0 2 3 2 13 -11 2

19 Everton 5 0 1 4 3 9 -6 1

20 Norwich City 5 0 1 4 1 10 -9

Since when is that ' a good record' record in anyones book? 1 win, -9 goal difference. Good? What the fuck is bad??????????

In reviewing the game against West Ham, Charlie Nicholas has said 'I think Steve Bruce has done a fantastic job at Newcastle.....'

Jesus wept.........I cried and we all died. What utter and complete shite these 'pundits' speak.........

He has, he's been a good patsy, no cup run and has us in 17th. Perfect.

In reviewing the game against West Ham, Charlie Nicholas has said 'I think Steve Bruce has done a fantastic job at Newcastle.....'

Jesus wept.........I cried and we all died. What utter and complete shite these 'pundits' speak.........

He would've based that off the Man Utd and Spurs results. In the next segment, and without a hint of irony he'd point out how bad Man Utd and Spurs have been and how teams like Newcastle shouldn't be getting results from them.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’m starting to think he may be even worse than Pardew... I mean, that takes some doing. If anything, if he goes on to achieve that, I might actually have to give him a lit bit of respect for such a feat.

At least Pardew had a laptop, tried to use prozone, give some thought to tactics... Bruce just seems like some bloke from the pub in charge of a football team. Run, get stripped you’re going on, run, can you walk, can you kick it to where I’m pointing to...

New levels of pub league coaching and management, in fact I think he’d even get found out at that level.

They replaced Rafa with this? :lol:

We’ll wake up one day and think fucking hell, that was some crazy fucking dream we had, right?!

Guest Howaythetoon

A journalist should ask him for his thoughts on the development at strawberry place.

Sorry son, you’ll have to speak English, did you mean kebab? This isn’t the countryside. Who are these fruit loops Kieth? Ban them!

Next question, you Lee from the Chronicle?

Well, you know, there is no one who loves this club as much as Andy after me, he’s not 100% right now, but even 5% fit he will give us a lot. He should be available to be on the bench in the next 2 to 10 weeks.

25 things we learned about Bruce’s plans to unleash Carroll soon.

Related: Sayers’ hard man on turning his life around from doing time for crime to doing crime to literature.

Comments: Should never let Pardew leave, bet those daft students with their website are crying now. If only Sayers was around to give them all a slap. Kick them out along with the dirty Muslim refugees.

4.45pm Saturday BBC live scores: NUFC 0-4 Bournemouth

N.O post match reaction page 2

Howe is such an imposter, what’s that 1 win in 5 away from home?

Mike Ashley: Hey, you, skivvy, did I win again?

Zero hour contract worker: YessBossSir

MA: OK get back to work cunt. Charnners, I want you to give Bruce an 8 year contract, get it done cunt head.

Bruce: Carroll is back in light training, he’ll be fit for the bench in the next 2-10 weeks.

Guest neesy111

I’m starting to think he may be even worse than Pardew... I mean, that takes some doing. If anything, if he goes on to achieve that, I might actually have to give him a lit bit of respect for such a feat.

At least Pardew had a laptop, tried to use prozone, give some thought to tactics... Bruce just seems like some bloke from the pub in charge of a football team. Run, get stripped you’re going on, run, can you walk, can you kick it to where I’m pointing to...

New levels of pub league coaching and management, in fact I think he’d even get found out at that level.

We’ll wake up one day and think f***ing hell, that was some crazy f***ing dream we had, right?!

He's a bigger cunt than pardew. 

He's nothing but Pardew with a Geordie family tree.

Comes out with the same bulllshit and clichés which the knuckle draggers in our fan base lap up causes he's "one of us'. Fuck the lot of them.

Guest Howaythetoon

We’ll wake up one day and think f***ing hell, that was some crazy f***ing dream we had, right?!

He's a bigger cunt than pardew. 

I genuinely think as a person away from footy privately in person, he’s nowhere near as big a cunt as Pardew is which just about tips the scales of cuntery weighted to Pardew more. As managers or coaches or whatever though, I never thought Pardew could ever be bettered in terms of shitness. Bruce is a shit stain above! Different class in a perverse way. God how depressing to have had Souness, Big Sam, Pardew, Carver, Kinnear even and now Bruce. I’d include McLaren, but as a coach he is Pep compared to them lot and although Big Sam was into modern techniques/ideas, in terms of how the game should be played, he was positively Edwardian. Ironically the less of a coach and less tactically thinking of them all, KK, was streets ahead. Who would have guessed understanding football, the game and players in terms of their abilities and personalities as humans, actually meant something...

Guest neesy111

Disco said it already, he’s worse than pardew. You know that pardew was a slimy c*** he didn’t even bother hiding it, no connection to the area, a chanced. Bruce is worse. He’s actually from here and uses it as a shield to hide behind the fact he’s desperately sucking Ashley’s dick, f***ing over the city, and taking his money.

Pardew did a lot of f***ed up stuff, but the fact Bruce left sheff wed in the s*** after they granted him compassionate leave, is up there with one of the most cuntish things I’ve seen

Spot on.

That last bit really irks me as well.  Such s cuntish thing to do

He's a bigger c*** than pardew. 

I genuinely think as a person away from footy privately in person, he’s nowhere near as big a c*** as Pardew is which just about tips the scales of cuntery weighted to Pardew more. As managers or coaches or whatever though, I never thought Pardew could ever be bettered in terms of shitness. Bruce is a s*** stain above! Different class in a perverse way. God how depressing to have had Souness, Big Sam, Pardew, Carver, Kinnear even and now Bruce. I’d include McLaren, but as a coach he is Pep compared to them lot and although Big Sam was into modern techniques/ideas, in terms of how the game should be played, he was positively Edwardian. Ironically the less of a coach and less tactically thinking of them all, KK, was streets ahead. Who would have guessed understanding football, the game and players in terms of their abilities and personalities as humans, actually meant something...

You know him like?