Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Seen nothing in the months he’s been here to suggest he isn’t completed out dated. He’s done at the top level and there’s a good chance we will be if not this season then definitely the next.

This year is going to be a car crash for him, the writing is on the wall.

Nope.  He has a £40 striker that at some point will score a couple.  The £20m Maxim will secure a point or three.  Almiron (that Rafa had for 6 months) will have a couple magic moments.  These moments will scrape us survival.  The misery, the few have to watch for a full 90 minutes, will be lost to points vs Rafa.  Season tickets will be sold.  We will continue our job as an advertising board. 

I do think we'll stay up with relative ease, those points we picked up before Man Utd have already made the difference, in reality a few wins and a few draws in the last 17 games will be enough to stay up.

Job done for Charners and Ashley.

think you're being optimistic there. we're in freefall and a few of the teams below us have picked up form.

I do think we'll stay up with relative ease, those points we picked up before Man Utd have already made the difference, in reality a few wins and a few draws in the last 17 games will be enough to stay up.

Job done for Charners and Ashley.

think you're being optimistic there. we're in freefall and a few of the teams below us have picked up form.

11 losses 3 wins and 3 draws would be an absolutely abysmal end to the season but probably enough, only reason I think we'll manage it, plus we'll have ASM and Lascelles back at some point.

It will be next season where the shit hits the fan.

Ashley won't be happy that we haven't been knocked out today. But, supporters are angry so that might temper him a bit.

Bruce is just way out of his depth here. Won't be long until the happy clappers and free-ticket lot begin to turn on him.

We'll freefall from here and narrowly stay up, keeping Bruce here for a miserable Derby-style relegation next season.

And Ashley will point at Joelinton as a reason why spending money isn't always the answer :thup:

The more I see from us the less confidant I would say Newcastle are staying up. The team just looks a mess. Remember when everyone knew their roles under Benitez with Bruce it just looks very confused.

We have got worse as the season has progressed not better. There is no goals in the team, defence has lost its organisation, midfield is shite and you get the feeling we have used up a lot of luck in the first half of the season.

Wolves, Chelsea, Everton, Norwich and Arsenal up next. If you are clinging on against one of the worst teams in League 1 then you have big problems.

"We’re still in the Cup. The idea was to come here and still be in the draw afterwards. We’ll address it when we get to it. It’s the FA Cup, we’ll take it seriously."

couldnt make it up.

He was doing a good job a month ago?

Who? Bruce?

Yeah he was getting tossed off by half the people on this board after we beat palace.

Ha ha yeah. I thought you were being serious then. I think those tossing him off are slowly but surely coming to realise the truth, or have left the forum.