Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guess it's Rafa's fault :lol:

Absolutely shameless.

So it's his training methods then

Medical team deal with injuries retroactively, the manager and his assistants are expected to be proactive in their prevention of injury

Lifting from Bruce :lol:

You might not have changed anything from that department, but you've certainly changed training regimes. Not to mention constantly bringing unfit players back early.

Absolute rat.  Back to Pardew levels of bullshit.

Joelinton played on through injury (groin)

to lose two and maybe lost three as Joelinton is nowhere near fit but managed to carry on.

So Joelinton is playing despite not being fit? I wonder why we keep getting these unlucky injuries...

Absolutely shameless.

Blaming Rafa :spit:

And the local journalists going along with it haha Brucie is a good politician I’ll give him that.

How's he blaming Rafa??

Absolutely shameless.

And the local journalists going along with it haha Brucie is a good politician I’ll give him that.

How's he blaming Rafa??

Yeah I think I've mis interpreted it but he's definitely trying to deflect blame from his training methods and get people to think it's just bad luck.

Edit : although he could be trying to blame the medical department that Rafa put in place.

Absolutely shameless.

How's he blaming Rafa??

Yeah I think I've mis interpreted it but he's definitely trying to deflect blame from his training methods and get people to think it's just bad luck.

Yep. Injuries are obviously down to 'the medical team' and it's the same medical team a last season so.... Rafa

"Av never known anything like it in 40 years as a manager...other than at Sheff Wed....and Villa when wuh had that bad spell...oh and hull wuh were unlucky as well...Sunderland was probably one of the luckiest spells...apart from Wigan, Birmingham, huddersfield, palace and sheff utd where wuh luck was really bad. But the medical staff here are the same as last season, so its nowt to do with me"