Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Bruce in for me.

Keep the mediocrity coming.

I tend to agree with this, as much as it all annoys me, after Rafa what have we got to look forward to? It's painfully obvious where Ashley wants us to be, changing managers changes nothing. The only way to get the majority of fans on the same page is to give them nothing to enjoy, Bruce is capable of that so keep him in.

Bruce in for me.

prefer the bruce out scenario - just piles more embarrassment  on charnley and the FCB, even if it makes no difference to them it further highlights the shitshow that is nufc.

Bruce in for me.

prefer the bruce out scenario - just piles more embarrassment  on charnley and the FCB, even if it makes no difference to them it further highlights the shitshow that is nufc.

Yep, see if it’s possible to scrape the barrel further.

Bruce in for me.

Yep, see if it’s possible to scrape the barrel further.

Even if Ashley wanted a decent manager, one won’t come the way they treated Rafa. Nobody half decent wanted the job in the summer and why they ended up with 13tg choice Bruce. 12 other managers said no. This is the best Ashley can attract and the summer will have been the best position the club will have been in for years to come as it’ll be decline from shit manager to even shitter manager. The club will follow very closely to the path travelled by Sunderland. Free tickets pathing the way to look like all is good when the reality is the club is in terminal decline.

Ashley will probably sanction the beating of Rochdale and Oxford, knowing full well we'll draw a PL or decent Championship side in the 5th round and get knocked out anyway. This will allow him to make comments about Steve Burst really giving the cups a go, proven by how he got further than anyone else has.

watching the maradona doc on netflix - his entire approach seems to be shouting nonsensical bullshit and dancing to south american music with the players

i'd take that tomorrow over this fucking idiot

:lol: