Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest reefatoon

It really wouldn't surprise me either if Charnley was in his office actually spinning plates instead of answering phone calls from agents/clubs about players.

All sweaty headed and tongue hanging out, the concentration on his face steaming up his geps. Far too busy to be signing players.

The plate spinning thing is really annoying me. What is it with shit managers and repeating the same obnoxious phrases over and over again. "it is what is is", "over the line", "plate spinning"

Just a hallmark of a charlatan really.

Like when you get those wankers at work who use all that management speak bollocks to cover up for the fact they haven’t got a clue what they are doing just like the rest of us but need to justify the higher salary they’ve blagged their way into.

Guest neesy111
"Joelinton’s got a bit of a groin problem. He’s managed to stay on the pitch to give us a little bit of a chance. I’ve never known anything like it in 40 years.

"We’ve lost two or three, and it’s been like that for several weeks now. Whether it’s bad luck or we have to go a little deeper to look at it, we need to find out.

"I could tell from the players that they felt a little hard done by too. The two changes did affect us. Dwight [Gayle] started brightly, and unfortunately he’s got injured as well.

"I don’t think there’s a club out there who has 12 or 13 players missing. Fair play to the players, they rolled their sleeves up and deserved a point.”