Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Watch him go running up to the Spurs dugout to pump Jose's hand and slobber grovelling eulogies to the Special One. Jose will force a smile then wait until Bruce has sat down before rinsing his had with a bottle of water and trying to avoid eye contact with Bruce for the rest of the game.

Would prefer José to give him a right hook tbh

Nah, quick [friendly] jab to the stomach. Let one of his chins finish the job.

Also, people are critical of Jose BECAUSE of his previous success and the high standards he has set. Where as with Bruce, people criticise him because hes consistently been one of the worst performing managers in the top flight.

He actually thinks those appalling games where we sat back in that 5-4-1 and got battered all game with 20% possession were good performances :lol:

Okay, well let's see if our defenders can replicate all of those early season goals like they did last season.

As I've said previously it's this kind of shit that make's me think he's worse than Pardew.

No doubt about it in my eyes.

In every department.

I fucking hate Pardew more than anyone, but Bruce is somehow worse.

This idiot just spouts complete and utter crap - how does he get away with it??

Where are the real press boys and pundits that call him out for what he is - the worst manager in the Premier League in every aspect with every club.

Hartlepool are too good for him.

So he does do tactics then. I'm so confused.

Aye. let's hope, Steve.

Man united 4-1

Arsenal 4-0

Liverpool 3-1

Leicester 5-0

Spurs 3-1

Man City 5-0

Yep, certainly did well against those top teams Steve

If you replace Arsenal with a top 6 side, we got 10 points from them.

Words cannot express how I feel about my club now. I think I could stomach having Ashley in the back ground, I certainly did with Rafa, but Bruce is just the worst of the worst.  I can't even stand to look at him stood there on the line with his tongue flicking in and out, his interviews are embarrassing, he constantly lies and he just does not seem to understand what a fool he makes of himself

Don't fret. In my opinion his days are numbered.

Joelinton was a really convenient scape goat for him last year, as he took the brunt of criticism and ire for our horrendous play and lack of goals.

Bruce has made a huge fuss over proven players and bringing a good number of these in, which has also pushed Joelinton to the bench now.

When things go wrong with this bunch all the pressure is going to be on Bruce and rightfully so. Just a matter of time now.