Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest neesy111

:lol:

Cunt got an equaliser in the fourth minute of injury time in the return game.  Not like him to be lucky as fuck.

We dominated that game as well.

:lol:

Cunt got an equaliser in the fourth minute of injury time in the return game.  Not like him to be lucky as fuck.

We dominated that game as well.

It came off the centre forwards face didn't it?  Gyan or whatever his name was.

Guest neesy111

My theory is that he's made a deal with the devil for his luck, but the consequence is his ballooning weight which will kill him eventually.

Would somebody please tell me I'm not living in an alternative world.....

The mighty NUFC have beaten Oxford, Rochdale, Morecambe and now Newport County?

Fuck me, we've beaten some awesome teams here.......I bet the likes of Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool and even Man fecking United are scared shitless of us......

Bwucie has taken us to a totally different level....

How much lower can we go?

How is it though people like him and Pardew have this sickening ability to get something jammy, the pen against spurs, this cup draw, pardew used to be on the brink of the sack and it wouldn't have surpised me if a dog had run on the pitch with us 1-0 down and scored.

but that jamminess only gets you so far.

wont get you a trophy or even a top 10 finish.

pardew's 5th place was inspite of him not because of him.

Says it all that the other clubs would have wanted Newcastle United as their opponents in the next round over a club in the league below.

This cunt is the new Pardew, here for the long run.

I know it feels wrong praising him, but he probably has got something right tbh with all the luck he’s getting. We all know he hasn’t a clue tactically, but I do think the players are playing for him and he has the dressing room. Yes that will only get you so far, but he surely has something going for him to have kept getting managerial jobs. Doesn’t mean he’s a good manager overall. Compare that to how the players acted under McClaren or Kinnear though.

Luck runs out eventually, like with Pardew. Even with his 5th place finish, I think his luck was more down to the teams around us. We were lucky Chelsea and Liverpool had poor seasons, but imo had the 7th best squad and came 5th due to them, so it wasn’t that extraordinary really.

Think Bruce will hate drawing Brentford.

He'd much rather a Prem team he can go and park the bus against and hope for a result. It's the likeliest way for him to fluke a result.

Against Brentford he can't justify that approach though and so he'll have to play a team to try and win the game, but unlike the League 2 teams we have played, they are far more equipped to take advantage of us in return.

This one could go very badly for him.

I know it feels wrong praising him, but he probably has got something right tbh with all the luck he’s getting. We all know he hasn’t a clue tactically, but I do think the players are playing for him and he has the dressing room. Yes that will only get you so far, but he surely has something going for him to have kept getting managerial jobs. Doesn’t mean he’s a good manager overall. Compare that to how the players acted under McClaren or Kinnear though.

Luck runs out eventually, like with Pardew. Even with his 5th place finish, I think his luck was more down to the teams around us. We were lucky Chelsea and Liverpool had poor seasons, but imo had the 7th best squad and came 5th due to them, so it wasn’t that extraordinary really.

not taking the piss, but genuinely asking which players are playing for him?

even last season it was only really ASM.