Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Has us fucking surrendering at home to bastard Fulham man.

He doesn’t have a fucking scoobie, I bet he’s thought we did alright because Fulham played it side to side most of the time, the thick cunt doesn’t realise that they have taken the piss out of us. Fulham must be fucking laughing in their dressing room, they know this game is won, they know our players have fucking given up, and they know Bruce has nowt to throw at them.

Absolute fucking disgrace man. 18 months ago we were whipping these 4-0 on their own patch with arguably a worse squad. Now they are taking the piss out of us in our own yard man, and this fucking fat bastard has pretty much told them to fucking come in and do it.

How the fuck are people in the media watching this and thinking he’s doing a good job man? Fucking how, even give them brief highlights of games, how the fuck are they coming to the conclusion that this fucking cunt even knows what the fucking lines are the grass fucking mean?

How the fuck are people in the media watching this and thinking he’s doing a good job man? Fucking how, even give them brief highlights of games, how the fuck are they coming to the conclusion that this fucking cunt even knows what the fucking lines are the grass fucking mean?

Says this yet they never fucking pull him on it.

Guest reefatoon

I could happily kick this gormless fat c*** in the face for a week and not get bored. He's f***ing useless

That nose must feel great too, like burying your foot in a beanbag.

Absolutely dreadful no movement, passing or pressing. Quite what they are instructed to do bar sit back is anyone’s guess. Even a f***ing layman like me could see from the line ups we would struggle for any possession, quite how he thinks we can play a 2 man midfield with Shelvey in the modern game beggars belief.

According to the pundits it's cos the fans aren't there to push the players to up the tempo apparently, knew it would be our fault.

Which game were  the fans blamed for us pushing for a winner and losing late on last season?

Everton

I could happily kick this gormless fat cunt in the face for a week and not get bored. He's fucking useless

Yea i dont hate many people but i cant even watch this blokes interviews such a contrast to wanting to watch every one of Rafas interviews, his very existence offends me now. Best thing is, he thinks hes doing a good job :lol: