Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Just from watching that interview - he needs to go. You can't say you'll change things then relay that you've played this formation in 50% of the previous games. You can't say it was unexpected after the first half and infact this performance was not unexpected at all. You can't lay this all on one player now as arguably our most attacking threat being missing hence the results. We've been "working hard" for months now and funnily enough perfromances have got worse, let's have optional training because that seems to have worked a treat. He is a joke and we will be relegated if he is left in charge.

Just from watching that interview - he needs to go. You can't say you'll change things then relay that you've played this formation in 50% of the previous games. You can't say it was unexpected after the first half and infact this performance was not unexpected at all. You can't lay this all on one player now as arguably our most attacking threat being missing hence the results. We've been "working hard" for months now and funnily enough perfromances have got worse, let's have optional training because that seems to have worked a treat. He is a joke and we will be relegated if he is left in charge.

You can if your boss is Mike Ashley.

By the way Stifler just posted he hoped Bruce and the players all died in a plane crash so we can get a relegation reprieve before quickly deleting the post.

I wanted to reply to say get a fucking grip.

I made a post which I regretted and immediately deleted however I never said I wished they died.

Yep. I'm definitely annoyed at Bruce doing a dogshit job in 2021 because he did a dogshit job at a club 9 miles away 11 years ago. Yep that's it. That's definitely the only reason I hate him and don't want him.

What an utter gobshite. He could have won a cup with Sunderland and I'd still not rate the gormless fat fuckwit.

Carragher reckons it was like watching a different team, we were so freakin attacking.

I thought I misheard that. Absolutely astonishing comment; we were every bit as bad tonight :lol:

It’s the Sky agenda. They will create negativity over defensive managers, but if a bad manager is leading to lots of goals for the opposition they will happily back him as they know that goals equal £ for them.

Coming from the farer side of my nature...

Can see Brucie would actually like this to work out here, and be able to get wins, get up the table, and build support from the fans. He'll know that managing Sunderland was a mistake, and he'll be embarrassed for it now managing us, and having to appeal to our fanbase.

The high point of his career was at Birmingham, and he must be looking back knowing he's been on the wane for years now. That can't be easy in the upmost fairness to him.

I do believe he's trying his best, and even more worryingly actually doing his best to make it work. Unlike other managers under pressure at clubs, who dial it in waiting for the sacking, and have all but checked out.

It has to be the biggest challenge of his career yet, and it probably does hurt him being so inept at it all, but his talents have never been so out of touch - it's not 2004, it's 2021!

Expectations even from us are low, but the challenge here for him is too much, he's not up to it at the top level now.