Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Imagine being so shit at your job all your co-workers are talking about how shit you are and instead of looking at yourself and having a think you start slagging off your predecessor and your co-workers :lol:

If Jones is coming here with the idea that he could take over from Bruce then it wouldn't be in his interest for the team to improve in the meantime.  Just doesn't make sense to me. Maybe MA has put out the rumours to try and provoke a reaction from Bruce

Just make him manager then.

He seems to be more of a coach than a manager, but of course he’d be an upgrade from Bruce.

Maybe Ashley wants to bring in Jones as a coach with the intention of making him interim manager if he decides to sack Bruce.

Just make him manager then.

He seems to be more of a coach than a manager, but of course he’d be an upgrade from Bruce.

Maybe Ashley wants to bring in Jones as a coach with the intention of making him interim manager if he decides to sack Bruce.

This is where I’m at. Could be similar to Cathro, highly regarded as a coach, did a shit job in his first stint as a manager.

Imagine being so shit at your job all your co-workers are talking about how shit you are and instead of looking at yourself and having a think you start slagging off your predecessor and your co-workers [emoji38]

And hearing your boss plans on adding a non-Steve to your staff because you and the other Steves are that thick and toxic you've lost the support of everyone around you, and not feeling undermined but giving it your "full backing". Since you know your only positive attribute to your boss is not kicking a fuss up about anything and desperate self preservation is all that's mattered to you as a manager for about the last 10 years.

Do find the Jones stuff a bit interesting. Why is he coming, who has identified him and on who's agenda? You'd have to be quite the patsy to put up with having a completely new coach forced upon you, who you don't know from Adam. It would be pretty undermining.

Transfers are a bit more understanding, it's fairly commonplace for managers to have nothing to do with incoming transfers. I'm not saying I agree with that strategy, and I'm not saying that players should justifiably be recruited based on YouTube videos or as agent favours, but it's no secret that squads are often filled with players that coaches are expected to mould into a team. Coaches, though; you'd expect the manager/head coach to have carte blanche over the assistants he needs to implement his vision and ideas.

So if he's coming here and it's got nowt to do with Bruce, I'd like to see him try arguing again that he's no yes man. If he's Bruce's man, then it's just another admission of incompetence.

Guest neesy111

Look at ASM'S  twitter

Egg timer

Bruce sacked or him playing ?

Him playing it's why i don't believe the bust up he seems far to happy to be back

Players can have bust ups and still want to play football.

Do find the Jones stuff a bit interesting. Why is he coming, who has identified him and on who's agenda? You'd have to be quite the patsy to put up with having a completely new coach forced upon you, who you don't know from Adam. It would be pretty undermining.

Transfers are a bit more understanding, it's fairly commonplace for managers to have nothing to do with incoming transfers. I'm not saying I agree with that strategy, and I'm not saying that players should justifiably be recruited based on YouTube videos or as agent favours, but it's no secret that squads are often filled with players that coaches are expected to mould into a team. Coaches, though, you'd expect the manager/head coach to have carte blanche over the assistants he needs to implement his vision and ideas.

So if he's coming here and it's got nowt to do with Bruce, I'd like to see him try arguing again that he's no yes man. If he's Bruce's man, then it's just another admission of incompetence.

We probably won’t find out if it’s Ashley or Bruce who is bringing him in tbh, Bruce will come out and say it was his choice regardless.