Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Ah ... the victim card, of course.

Everyone's being mean to poor old Steve who is finding it ever so hard to do the job he is being paid very handsomely for.

I mean, is this guy serious?! :lol:

If there’s one man I dislike more than Bruce

I know Edwards likes to pretend he's not biased, but he should have stayed away from this one. Bruce's snidey reference to "the mighty Rafa" was an almighty gaffe, really showed up his inferiority complex, and Luke leaping in to defend him kinda shows up his own.

Meetings with players this week,he,s lost the dressing room,some of his comments in house have been unbelievable, players think it's a matter of time before he goes,also certain players refusing to start.

Oooh.. Cant imagine :lol: He's an absolute disgrace.

Meetings with players this week,he,s lost the dressing room,some of his comments in house have been unbelievable, players think it's a matter of time before he goes,also certain players refusing to start.

Mint.

Kind of what to know what shit he’s been spouting but also kind of don’t.

It's clear as day they're not playing for him, like. They're a really good bunch of professionals but they're playing with very little desire.

Yep. As players, it must be fun being on the receiving end of all his shite, thrown under the bus in public. Meanwhile the so called coach doesn't take any sort of blame for his lack of man management and lack of skills in general.

Why does he keep, continuously saying - defeat after defeat - that he's big enough to take criticism, or accepts criticism, or whatever, when all he does is snipe and snipe and snipe at it? He quite clearly CAN'T take criticism. :lol:

It's perfectly simple like. If he wasn't fucking rubbish, people wouldn't say mean things.

He's basically Jordan Pickford whenever he comes to SJP at this point. Totally lost his head and just losing the battle by beating himself.

I wish this this was true but even the lascelles/asm turned out bull

ConfusedAnnualGermanpinscher-small.gif

I wish this this was true but even the lascelles/asm turned out bull

I'm pretty certain this is true.