Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Meetings with players this week,he,s lost the dressing room,some of his comments in house have been unbelievable, players think it's a matter of time before he goes,also certain players refusing to start.

As in the players have held meetings between themselves or the hierarchy have had meetings with the players?

Predictions

"A lot of overblown nonsense"

"Come out fighting"

"Show what wuh made of"

"Batten down the hatches"

"I've been a manager 400/500 odd games, deserve respect"

"Yes of course I make mistakes along the way. We are only human' date=' I've been in it and [b']managed nearly 500 games in the Premier League and would like to think that deserves a little bit of respect."[/b]

Can basically set your watch by his fat mouth like. So predictable :lol:

"Can we aim towards the top 10? We're three or four points adrift of that."

err, no we're not.

we're three/four points adrift ... of being able to think about aiming for top 10 :lol: 8 points behind is nowhere near striking distance and after an presumed AV thumping tomorrow it'll be 10 points off.

Meetings with players this week,he,s lost the dressing room,some of his comments in house have been unbelievable, players think it's a matter of time before he goes,also certain players refusing to start.

Well given Ando is spot on with the lineups every time, I trust this like.

Absolutely has to go if this is the case. Wonder if theres a chance of the players going direct to Ashley.

If he's lost the dressing room, then why isn't he gone?

i reckon there's a fucking stand-off between bruce and ashley.

bruce won't quit, ashley wont sack him.

explains all the bizarre ranting and swearing, and also the who fuck else is going to do better than me quotes, and the reminder of the almost continuous lack of top half finishes under ashley.

he's desperate to get out man.

even alex bruce's tone has changed recently. its not about how great his dad is, more about why he's struggling. he just wants his dad out too.

This guy is worse than Pardew man.

I'd take Pardew back in a heartbeat if it meant getting rid of this fat mess. That's how much I want Bruce gone. I wasn't keen on Pardew but this bloke is on a completely different level.

Pardew is just a narcissist that doesn't accept any challenge to his authority and everything suffers because of that, but even then he has a modicum of knowledge which allows for there at least being a small chance he'll fluke things.

Bruce is just a bumbling mess of an idiot.

I'd take Pardew back in a heartbeat if it meant getting rid of this fat mess. That's how much I want Bruce gone. I wasn't keen on Pardew but this bloke is on a completely different level.

No. I’d never take Pardew back. They’re both horrible. Can’t separate them.

Agree. Find comments like that really frustrating because it totally misses the point. Bruce and Pardew have some different characteristics but they're fundamentally damaging to the club for the same reasons.

I could never see Bruce taking us to 5th place or Benfica for a 1/4 Final Europa League tie. I didn't like Pardew but I detest Bruce. Pardew never took us down, Bruce will if he gets to see the season out