Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest chopey

What we need is a super coach that has no problem following Ashley's every command even if it means throwing a bloke with cancer under a bus.

:carverlick: :carverlick:

So if we hire a new manager is the takeover off.

Rumored latest state of play:

- Ashley wants to know current takeover state of play. Like he doesn't know.

- will then decide if we hire a medium or short term manager.

Conclusion:

- we wait another two weeks before he releases his next, "I don't know still, I'm frustrated too" message to save two more weeks of coaching staff wages and no transfers.

- then the "time wasters message after another week or two or silence. (At which point shola is out of training drills but the entire squad can ride a bike eating and Apple like pros)

- we hire a short term coach dug up from his pannini Italia 90 sticker album. 

Guest covmag

Ashley is winding up to say fuck the takeover.

You can smell it.

I hate him.tbh how fucking long does this take?  Howay man

Also almost certainly not Viera..

Don't click on the link it's almost as grim as now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32980980

"Patrick Vieira was also considered as an option to become the next boss of the Magpies. However, both parties opted not to pursue a possible deal following differences over recruitment and transfer policy."  Same policies they are reverting back to.

What a mess this is ...

Anyway, I believe we actually interviewed Vieira before Carr gave it to his pal McClaren, and reports then were that the club were impressed with Vieira then.

We also apparently have a deal in the works for one of his young wingers from Nice.

Coincidence? Maybe. We'll find out soon enough. My goodness this whole thing is tedious.

Also almost certainly not Viera..

Don't click on the link it's almost as grim as now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32980980

"Patrick Vieira was also considered as an option to become the next boss of the Magpies. However, both parties opted not to pursue a possible deal following differences over recruitment and transfer policy."  Same policies they are reverting back to.

Ah, interesting. Forgot about that.

I definitely get the sense all these reports are a ruse and they already have someone lined up.

God help us.

Guest covmag

any manager who takes over has this....

every cunt  will hate him

have you seen the first 10 games  :lol:

they wont stand a chance

Guest The Little Waster

He only wants Rafa but when pressed he reckons Eddie Howe would be a decent shout :  )

Guest reefatoon

Yep, couldn’t care who it is that comes in, as long as he is utter shit and puts us on a 38 game losing run. Can’t wait to see the useless fucker come in and crash and burn.

Guest covmag

He only wants Rafa but when pressed he reckons Eddie Howe would be a decent shout :  )

the creep is renewing

Who ever it is is on a hiding to nothing as with our piss poor squad who Rafa got playing above their true abilities the lack of any signings players sold and the first 10 games

Can anyone honestly not see us rock bottom after 10

Even with Rafa wed have been bottom 3 after that horrific opening run

With some Ashley stooge theres no hope at all

Guest chopey

give us Monk - then i might start supporting Sunderland.... :yikes:

You need to support every team that plays against Sports Direct United at the Sports Direct Stadium

Ranieri is probably the worst appointment we could make, a very dishonest man if Channel 4 and the Sunday Times are to be believed. He could do more damage to the club’s integrity and stability in 3 months than Ashley could in 12 years.

Guest chopey

Ranieri is probably the worst appointment we could make, a very dishonest man if Channel 4 and the Sunday Times are to be believed. He could do more damage to the club’s integrity and stability in 3 months than Ashley could in 12 years.

Sounds perfect