Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Hes not even pretending.

:lol: kind of funny that sometimes when a manager is resigned to their fate they have an extra skip in their step and become a little more adventurous; the inevitability of their end lifting a weight off their shoulders.

Bruce, unfortunately, is too goddamn stupid to do that at least and has doubled down with this completely toothless roman tortoise formation football.

Hes not even pretending.

:lol: kind of funny that sometimes when a manager is resigned to their fate they have an extra skip in their step and become a little more adventurous; the inevitability of their end lifting a weight off their shoulders.

Bruce, unfortunately, is too goddamn stupid to do that at least and has doubled down with this completely toothless roman tortoise formation football.

He spends the week on zoom calls with Ashley and the fat rat chuckling away about how shit we are. He knows he's safe.

Luckily this is not the most disgruntled I've been at this club as Ashley has beaten the care out of me.

... But this run is actually genuinely and objectively quite amazing :lol:

If we don’t win this it’s gonna be excuses galore. This will be the worst one yet. Hope he tops it off with a classic “dust wuhselves doon”.

I'm hoping he does some of his newer stuff as well as the classics "Seen enough to be positive, like I say, I've seen enough there, I've certainly seen enough and I think because I've seen enough that we can work on that, having seen enough".

Predictions

"Wuh got higher up the pitch"

"Unlucky not to score more"

"It's about finding that balance that's the Premier League"

"Wuh've been under the pump so the response was pleasing to see"

"Dust worselves doon and look forwards to the next one"