Joelinton

Stifler

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/player/current-season/DFL-OBJ-00264Y/joelinton/stats

His stats last season. They can afford to offload a guy who cost them 2.2m a couple of seasons ago,  he managed 7 goals from wider positions (I'd assume) as their main hitmen ex Leicester City player Krameric who could hardly feature for Leicester when he was with them made 30 appearances 28 starts and managed 17 goals, Belfodil a bit of a journeyman making 28 appearances 20 starts hitting 16, while I assume Joelinton played wide because he also made plenty of starts,25 total starts,28 appearances,  but only 7 goals. So the three of them featured heavily across the campaign but the other two strikers produced most of Hoffenheims goals.

Not sure how his value has rocketed to 36m with a long time spent out on loan in Austria, what on earth would they value Krameric at?

He finished joint 31st with a few other players on 7 in the final top scorers charts.

From a goals point of view, he hardly looks like the answer to the 3 players we just moved on that produced nearly 30 goals between them.

Got 5 assists as well, so a direct contribution of a goal every 2 starts. If he did play out wide then that's not too bad and still only 22. Still seems a tad risky though.

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/player/current-season/DFL-OBJ-00264Y/joelinton/stats

His stats last season. They can afford to offload a guy who cost them 2.2m a couple of seasons ago,  he managed 7 goals from wider positions (I'd assume) as their main hitmen ex Leicester City player Krameric who could hardly feature for Leicester when he was with them made 30 appearances 28 starts and managed 17 goals, Belfodil a bit of a journeyman making 28 appearances 20 starts hitting 16, while I assume Joelinton played wide because he also made plenty of starts,25 total starts,28 appearances,  but only 7 goals. So the three of them featured heavily across the campaign but the other two strikers produced most of Hoffenheims goals.

Not sure how his value has rocketed to 36m with a long time spent out on loan in Austria, what on earth would they value Krameric at?

He finished joint 31st with a few other players on 7 in the final top scorers charts.

From a goals point of view, he hardly looks like the answer to the 3 players we just moved on that produced nearly 30 goals between them.

Got 5 assists as well, so a direct contribution of a goal every 2 starts. If he did play out wide then that's not too bad and still only 22. Still seems a tad risky though.

My assumption is based on the 3 forwards starting quite a few games, and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have used all 3 off them as target men, so I'm guessing for him to be starting 25 games they weren't all as a striker? But I don't know facts.

I think Hoffenheim play 2 strikers and an AM. Kramaric was the AM and Joelinton (when he played) was one of the strikers. He's scored 3 league goals since November fwiw

Joelinton has mostly been playing in a 3-4-2-1 system he’s played both the Rondon and Perez roles :thup:

In comparison with West Ham they’re getting more of a proven box goalscorer/target man/number 9.

We’re getting a forward who has shown most ability in the Perez role.

The areas Joelinton has over Haller is pace & out of the box ability to go past players & carry the ball up the pitch.

Haller is basically more of a striker and Joelinton is more of a forward.

For me West Ham are getting proven and we’re paying for potential.

Who gives a fuck

How I want to feel :laugh:

It will be interesting to see what formation and role Bruce uses him in.

Sounds like we’re just hoping he will be our new number 9/goalscorer.

I’d like to have seen him in the Perez role under Rafa with Rondon as striker and Almiron on the other side.

Gives a fuck?

Who gives a fuck

Getting tiresome now.  If you don't give a fuck then don't open the thread, no need to have the same shit spammed everywhere every day.

They're either ironic or simple.

Gives a fuck?

Who gives a fuck

Getting tiresome now.  If you don't give a fuck then don't open the thread, no need to have the same shit spammed everywhere every day.

Disagree. Everything needs to be pointed towards the source of the problem. Fucks should not be given about this. No-one should be discussing anything other than the removal of Mike Ashley.

done a quick "dennis wise" on him and not really that impressed by him tbf.

looks like another kenedy type player. daft little tricks when he should  be moving with the ball or playing an easy pass.

some erratic finishing.

dont know where that pricetag is coming from, and can see why other teams who'll be playing in the champions league/europa arent looking at him.

seen a few videos of him and this kid isnt a striker.

dennistube made shola look a world beater yet this kid looks clumsy.

you would take a risk at ha;f that price maybe.

there's something not right about this whole deal.

hope ashley spunks our complete transfer budget on him and the kid doesnt settle and gets loaned out with us paying most of his wages.

hope this deal finally kills off ashley, but we know it won't.

Gives a fuck?

Who gives a fuck

Disagree. Everything needs to be pointed towards the source of the problem. Fucks should not be given about this. No-one should be discussing anything other than the removal of Mike Ashley.

Go start an Ashleyout forum and bore yourself to death saying the same thing over and over again then.

Gives a f***?

Who gives a f***

Getting tiresome now.  If you don't give a f*** then don't open the thread, no need to have the same s*** spammed everywhere every day.

Disagree. Everything needs to be pointed towards the source of the problem. f***s should not be given about this. No-one should be discussing anything other than the removal of Mike Ashley.

Nail on head. Why he's still here. Once the outrage dies down people slip back to discussing and focusing on trivial things and deflecting from Ashley. Only 2 things matter, how empty the ground can be and getting Ashley out

Gives a f***?

Who gives a f***

Getting tiresome now.  If you don't give a f*** then don't open the thread, no need to have the same s*** spammed everywhere every day.

Disagree. Everything needs to be pointed towards the source of the problem. f***s should not be given about this. No-one should be discussing anything other than the removal of Mike Ashley.

Go start an Ashleyout forum and bore yourself to death saying the same thing over and over again then.

We have an Ashley sympathiser. Bet you still go to games

Gives a f***?

Who gives a f***

We have an Ashley sympathiser. Bet you still go to games

Aye, i'm there every home game with me pint and pie for a couple hours with the lads away from the missus.