Joelinton

Stifler

just looking at his stats...not exactly prolific for a striker

No idea whether he's any good or not but looking at his stats they aren't much different to Rondon's.

Hes a very different style of player. Could work well with Almiron. Shame I wont see them live.

I don't know too much about Joelinton outside of Youtube, but this reminds me of the Mitrovic signing, or going back even Obafemi. I'm sure he is a good footballer who will go on to have a good career in big leagues, but he's a young player coming with a big price tag (for Newcastle) that is going to be dumped up front in the Premier League as the only real option and asked to be the savior for a side that will barely create anything and will be struggling. Both those players scored around ten goals in inconsistent seasons, which was enough in a dour 06-07 season and just a bit short in 15-16. The club will be playing the same game again this season.

It's impossible to imagine any striker doing well enough here to be sold for £60-100m though, just can't happen.

If we've spent £36m on him, he has to be the finished article. No way would we risk that much money on a maybe/potential type.

The fact that they’re sounding so much money on this guy and not spreading it around to areas in absolutely dire need of investment says it all. CM. RW. LW. RB and LB would all need improvements if Mike wants to keep them up.

Guest chopey

Love the title, can some Admin Nerd change it so that whenever you type Newcastle United it comes up with Sports Direct ? I think you's did it with Owen a few years ago.

Am I allowed to post Youtube videos on here?

Just watched - Joelinton ● Hoffenheim ● The new Roberto Firmino? ● Deadly Skills , Goals & Assists - 2018/2019

The least impressive highlight video Ive ever seen. He loses the ball in it, and puts a ball into row Z

Am I allowed to post Youtube videos on here?

Just watched - Joelinton ● Hoffenheim ● The new Roberto Firmino? ● Deadly Skills , Goals & Assists - 2018/2019

The least impressive highlight video Ive ever seen. He loses the ball in it, and puts a ball into row Z

Good. Sounds perfect to help the destruction of sports direct fc. Hopefully he costs 36m then gets injured for 2 years