Joelinton

Stifler

I don't use it myself but if this guy is on Twitter, as 99% of footballers seem to be, he should be told exactly what he's walking into online so that he hopefully stays well clear.

I want the whole club to become such a toxic, nasty brand that nobody but the most desperate, money-grabbing people will go anywhere near them.

Let it burn.

I don't use it myself but if this guy is on Twitter, as 99% of footballers seem to be, he should be told exactly what he's walking into online so that he hopefully stays well clear.

£££

Love the title, can some Admin Nerd change it so that whenever you type Newcastle United it comes up with Sports Direct ? I think you's did it with Owen a few years ago.

I hate the title, in fact I've changed it. :lol: That's the exact opposite of what you want surely? His company's name everywhere is what he fucking LOVES (see: St James' Park). I'd have the name of it banned on here tbh.

SEMTEX[/member] has nothing better to do with his life, he should come up with a script that auto changes any mention of Sports Direct into Shite Direct. For the lolz.

Guest chopey

Love the title, can some Admin Nerd change it so that whenever you type Newcastle United it comes up with Sports Direct ? I think you's did it with Owen a few years ago.

I hate the title, in fact I've changed it. :lol: That's the exact opposite of what you want surely? His company's name everywhere is what he fucking LOVES (see: St James' Park). I'd have the name of it banned on here tbh.

Arh yeh you absolutely correct I take it back

Bruce out.

SEMTEX[/member] has nothing better to do with his life, he should come up with a script that auto changes any mention of Sports Direct into Shite Direct. For the lolz.

I mean, you can probably just add it to the swear filter.

I mean, you can probably just add it to the swear filter.

Suggested this a few years ago when he renamed the stadium, and was told to fuck off so..

Paying over double to replace Rondon with a player who scores fewer goals. Just because he's younger. Logic...

It’s never been about how much money is spent, rather who’s spending it.

Rafa wouldn’t “accept” signings, like Keegan before him. Bruce will, like McClaren and Pardew, so will be rewarded with a bigger budget and higher valued players.

Like said earlier, they’ve probably some dodgy agent/commission scheme going on.

just doesn't make sense.

not prolific, around £40m.

rafa could have had rondon and scouted another decent striker for the same amount of money.

bizarre.

This is what's going through my mind as well. It makes absolutely no sense on any level so feels like there's an alternative agenda behind this.

Paying over double to replace Rondon with a player who scores fewer goals. Just because he's younger. Logic...

Like said earlier, they’ve probably some dodgy agent/commission scheme going on.

No doubt

The cynic in me makes me wonder why nobody else has come in for him if we've been pissing about for a few months

there's that point, but also the point that if this was real why wasn't the deal already done so they could announce with bruce or whatever?  TBG reliably informs me this leaked in February and we're only now starting to talk

idiots

Ashley isn't gonna get as much money for him when the teams not a success so I can't figure this transfer out at all.

Could've said the same about players like Gini. If a player has the right reputation and shows something you'll get money for him even if you go down.