Joelinton

Stifler

He's found a Very dramatic way of headlining "contract negotiations are ongoing".

I hate to say it, but I don't think Bruce was far wrong about him, loves stirring the shit.

Edited by The Prophet

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

He's found a Very dramatic way of headlining "contract negotiations are ongoing".

I hate to say it, but I don't think Bruce was far wrong about him, loves stirring the shit.

100% we all got behind Hope because he was so anti Bruce, but he's absolutely woeful and knows bad news get more clicks.

I despise all of the North East journos.

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Hope was on the TF podcast this week and came across quite

rationally. Good critical assessment of the club’s summer business and very positive about Howe. I do think at times the cunty headline writers at the Daily Heil don’t help. We’ve seen with others that they often do the headline and the writer does the small print.

On Big Jo, if there is a standoff with little chance of bridging the gap the club can’t risk losing him for nowt. £40m move to Saudi incoming? 

Probably the worst article I’ve seen linked on this forum and I’ve not even clicked on it. “May have played his last game for us” Fuck off man, that’s gutter journalism 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Probably the worst article I’ve seen linked on this forum and I’ve not even clicked on it. “May have played his last game for us” Fuck off man, that’s gutter journalism 

Yep, pure sensationalist guff. They're negotiating a new contract and haven't resolved it yet, those are the only facts. 

11 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

It’s really annoying that he works for that shitrag and always goes for negative, sensationalist headlines. When the article is often anything but. 

Listened to a podcast with him on this morning. He was really measured, wasn’t overly negative and was just generally fair and balanced. Although in typical journo style. He regularly came out with ‘I told you so months ago’ type comments. Totally ignoring the 100s of times he’s called it wrong, I’m sure. 

Certainly think he’s a bit up his own arse and loves the attention and to stir the pot.  Unfollowed him on Twitter a while ago because of it.   

12 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Billing linked as a replacement [emoji38]

Of course. Easiest job in the world being a football journalist.

Edited by Sima

29 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Clickerty click. Fuck off Craig with your unsubstantiated click bait speculation, you cunt! 

For a supposed fan, he isn't half a wanker

that is not gonna go down well with Eddie.

shame the next pressers not for a while.

he doesnt deserve to have his name on that HBA banner. needs to be removed asap.

Edited by huss9

Unless he is asking for something daft like 150 -200 grand a week we should pay him what he wants , big clubs play the best players what they are worth to keep them when they are at their peak . You very rarely see them let one of their best players go at their peak due to not matching the wages they are asking for .

10 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Unless he is asking for something daft like 150 -200 grand a week we should pay him what he wants , big clubs play the best players what they are worth to keep them when they are at their peak . You very rarely see them let one of their best players go at their peak due to not matching the wages they are asking for .

What he wants would make him our highest earner according to Hope, if so then I agree with the club

I love Big Joe and would be gutted to see him go. He offers a lot. Having said that, I don’t think he’s good enough in the ball (when thinking further ahead). Hypothetically speaking since it’s probably just shit stirring stuff. At this moment at least. 

Just now, Tiresias said:

Joelinton embodies Howe-ball more than any other player on the team. Love him the most and we are not the same without him. 

And for the record if you went back in time and showed me this comment I'd never believe you

7 minutes ago, STM said:

He should pretty much be on par with our top earner like. 

I love him but I don’t think he’s on the same level as Bruno, Botman, Isak. Very close, but not quite there.