Joelinton

Stifler

1 minute ago, Ritchie said:

One of my pet peeves is when they put subtitles on for someone who speaks perfectly good English.

Well I watched it without them and couldn’t understand some of the stuff he was saying so maybe it’s just you.. 😂

Fantastic news this. Really missed him and would have cost a fortune to replace. Get him fully fit over the summer.

Imagine the balls on us rocking up with a fully fit squad next season with two or three top class additions … cat amongst the pigeons next year again. Toon 2.0 

6 minutes ago, Ritchie said:

One of my pet peeves is when they put subtitles on for someone who speaks perfectly good English.

Sometimes it's for accessibility reasons on social media, and for people with sound off. Get the point though. 

9 minutes ago, Ritchie said:

It’s due to the mobile era, right? People can watch that video in public spaces without sound.

Edited by Pata

Posted this nearly 2 years ago and nothings changed my love for him. 

On 20/05/2022 at 17:58, joeyt said:

Probably shouldn't be understated how difficult it must have been in his first season - unable to speak the language, record signing, struggling to score goals, a global pandemic isolating him from the rest of the world.

To stick around and become such an important player for us shows great mental strength. Loved the Longstaff interview earlier in the season saying how everyone wanted to be on his team in training and how disrespectful people have been to him.

Hope he continues to go from strength to strength. Love him

That £37,000,000 share we just sold makes me wonder. 

New contract for Joelinton until end of June 2028.

From next week there'll be 219 weeks until then.

£37,000,000 / 219 = £168,949

image.thumb.png.125bddba88f836e2a080ee174aadd446.png