Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

10 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

No Insta! Who’s at what? Baldwards? 

No, St Maximin posting another cryptic message on Instagram:

Respect is earned, Honesty is appreciated, Love is gained and Loyalty is returned.

Followed by a peace dove emoji and a hands making a heart emoji

Fuckin hell man he's like one of those mums that drop kids off at school in their dressing gown and then post it on Facebook, telling everyone how great they are.

#mumlife #neverstops 

35 minutes ago, Ben said:

Fuckin hell man he's like one of those mums that drop kids off at school in their dressing gown and then post it on Facebook, telling everyone how great they are.

#mumlife #neverstops 

#LiveLaughLove

I suppose the big question here is has he had respect and therefore is loyal or has he been disrespected and therefore isn’t loyal 

And is it even about the club 

Edited by LV

I know that I'm in the minority but I actually don't rate Saka that highly. Yes, he's good but not exceptional. Again I'm probably wrong but he seems to have a bit of an attitude lurking in there somewhere.

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

I've heard he's a bit of a knacker and not many at the club can be arsed with him. I still love him to bits though, if that counts for anything.

Pretty sure Targett did an interview shortly after signing and stated that Saint Max was fined more than any other player for being late, wearing jewellery during training etc 

1 minute ago, Nine said:

Pretty sure Targett did an interview shortly after signing and stated that Saint Max was fined more than any other player for being late, wearing jewellery during training etc 

Didn't have Targett down as a grass mind.

3 hours ago, Ben said:

#mumlife #neverstops 

He is one of those that checks in at a hospital on Facebook when he cuts his finger grating a carrot 

#hopeallisok