Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Just now, r0cafella said:

These cunts should check themselves as well.they don’t want us taking action for a restraint of trade. Can you imagine a business being told what price to set for assets? 

Been saying this from the start.

36 minutes ago, Andy84 said:

So Liverpool and Spurs voicing concern. The nerve when Henderson and Fabinho went for a combined almost £55 million

None of those clubs are owned by the PIF/Saudi Arabia though.

Right, so I see the case is about the pricing of the player, and not the principle of transfers between two clubs with the same owner.

Don't really see why they would come at the club from that angle though, how much would the price have to be to be unnaturally high when you see the other transfers to Saudi Arabia?

Siege mentality still for me. Fuck the lot of em!

Deal could've been £5m and they would still moan. I think the main clubs involved in any form of complaint would be Spurs and Man U, the two that haven't made anything from Saudi I believe?

Edited by BonesJones

Just now, BonesJones said:

Siege mentality still for me. Fuck the lot if em!

Deal could've been £5m and they would still moan. I think the main clubs involved in any form of complaint would be Spurs and Man U, the two that haven't made anything from Saudi I believe?

Man Utd are selling Alex Telles to SA I think.

Premier League regulations dictate that all transactions above the cost of £1million — whether or not they involve associated parties — are now checked to make sure they do not exceed “market value”.

Part of the article.

Just now, Matt1892 said:

Premier League regulations dictate that all transactions above the cost of £1million — whether or not they involve associated parties — are now checked to make sure they do not exceed “market value”.

Part of the article.

So almost every transfer is checked? That must be tedious 

2 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

Part of the article.

Pay us £999K a day for a year then. :troll: 

Is the whole restriction of trade thing relevant? I doubt they can stop us buying or selling anyone, they can just punish us for doing so while we compete in their competition?

Personally I don't want us to take the piss, 30-35m is about right and unless we're sneaking some daft stuff into the contract somewhere I cannot see how the PL could possibly justify singling it out. It is fair enough if clubs (outside of the usual cunts anyway) want reassurances that we're not going to cheat like [emoji38]

I’d be surprised if anything ever stood up when it comes to fair value for players. Not sure why they’re bothering to kick up a fuss about it when they have a 14 year head start and weren’t interested in the integrity of the league when they were guaranteed top 4 every year. 

The fee is completely proportional to the other Saudi transfers. I can understand why they're querying it to an extent but it's not a huge amount of money. If we wanted to takw the piss the there's plenty of shit left in the squad we could have sold for big money but we've stuck to the rules and played it by the book since day 1.

And they're still fucking crying, they're scared shitless of things that haven't even happened. Yet.