Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

8 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

I don’t think a star player suggesting he’d be able to produce better stats if surrounded by better team mates is indicative of being a bad apple, considering it’s so evidently true?

I get what you're saying... but surely you see it's a shit thing to come out with and will do nothing but piss team mates off? 

One of those things he should have kept to himself really. 

1 minute ago, RodneyCisse said:

Im not sure where he’d fit or who’s got enough money to take him off our hands.

Lampard basically wanked over ASM post match when we beat them last season. He’d be very interested 

Just now, James said:

Lampard basically wanked over ASM post match when we beat them last season. He’d be very interested 

Can't see Everton affording him, nor him wanting to go to Everton.

Chelsea might be daft enough but otherwise, I could see him playing for Milan etc.

Just now, James said:

Let us also remember that he was warned during pre season about his behaviour around the training ground.

something to do with his car iirc.

He's been the odd one out for ages. Howe won't throw him under the bus though. 

At this point, I hope he is genuinely ill or has a minor injury. Which sounds a bit harsh typing it out :lol: As I’m not ready for him to leave for below his value and I still think he could be a really important player for us for the rest of the season and beyond. 

2 minutes ago, Wilson said:

I get what you're saying... but surely you see it's a shit thing to come out with and will do nothing but piss team mates off? 

One of those things he should have kept to himself really. 

I think it was said in the context of being considered for the national team? In fairness I believe it’s not disruptive to suggest it’s easier to get good assist numbers and get the NT manager to take notice when you’re crossing to Haaland than it is when you’re crossing into Wood..?

It could be anything, but we wont loan him out thats for sure. He has terrorised almost the whole PL bunch, City included, so there will be interest for him if the price is not over the top. Im sure a team like Dortmund will be interested also, He may be ill or have personal reasons.

11 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

We coped adequately without Wilson back end of last season, but since Wilson >> Wood naturally we’ve brought Wilson back in as soon as he was back to fitness. Don’t see why the same wouldn’t apply here.

I think the difference is there’s a clear improvement from Wood to Wilson. St Max is clearly the most skilful individual at the club, but in terms of team balance Howe obviously thinks the balance is better without him currently. I suspect protecting Dan Burn at LB is a big part of Howe’s current mindset aswell.

Just now, Unbelievable said:

I think it was said in the context of being considered for the national team? In fairness I believe it’s not disruptive to suggest it’s easier to get good assist numbers and get the NT manager to take notice when you’re crossing to Haaland than it is when you’re crossing into Wood..?

Like I say... I do get your point but it was never going to do anything other than look like he was having a pop at his team mates. 

Imo obviously.  

1 minute ago, Unbelievable said:

I would definitely think it would be disruptive to come out and say it.

1 minute ago, Whitley mag said:

I think the difference is there’s a clear improvement from Wood to Wilson. St Max is clearly the most skilful individual at the club, but in terms of team balance Howe obviously thinks the balance is better without him currently. I suspect protecting Dan Burn at LB is a big part of Howe’s current mindset aswell.

He's not like. He's the best at dribbling. His distribution is average, as is his shooting. 

I'll caveat all this, there may be nothing in it but after that social media post earlier is does seem suspicious and I dont think there's been a game in Eddie's time that he's been happy with Maxis off the ball display.

16 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Not 100% comfortable making conclusions based on instagram activity analysts. Wish he was there with the team so I could get a more reliable opinion from the body language experts.

Is anyone checking flight radar for private jets out of Newcastle heading for France? 

Just now, Unbelievable said:

It’s disruptive for a player of his ability to suggest he’s capable of 10-15 assists per season? Howay man :lol:

It's disruptive to say I'm good enough it's my team mates fault I don't get the numbers.