Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Whilst having both would be the ideal we would be stronger second half of the season with ASM being sold and Maddison coming in.

Isak, Wilson, Miggy uptop

big Joe, Bruno, Maddison in the middle.

reckon we could get Maddison and Tielmans for what we would get for Maxi, especially if we threw in Darlow on loan in part ex

36 minutes ago, Oregon_Geordie said:

One good game in 20. Whats the drama, he's not a team player - the reason we are top 3 is due to the team.  Get some money in and move him on for someone that can dribble, do step overs and understand team tactics.

so by that reckoning, 5 good games for us?

3 minutes ago, alexf said:

Weird how many seem to want to pile on and wish him gone based on a rumour. Especially when you see the performance of Murphy.

Always been an element in the fan base who seem desperate for certain players to fail. Same thing on the Dubravka thread. Totally crackers

1 hour ago, Myleftboot said:

Bust up rumours you say? ?

Saw something about that come up on my YT feed, but I didn't bother watching it as that guy has a habit of clickbait titles. But it was a bad game to miss when him playing would probably have seen us in the next round of the FA cup. I hope he really was ill and not deciding this game was beneath him.

5 hours ago, alexf said:

Weird how many seem to want to pile on and wish him gone based on a rumour. Especially when you see the performance of Murphy.

This, proper weird.