Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

He's been playing football on the field not far from where I live this afternoon. For those of you who know Wallsend it was that field opposite St Bernadettes Church/Nobles newsagents. Seemingly he was driving past and seen a load of kids playing football, pulled over and joined in.

Breach of Covid regs, ban him

He's honestly the only positive thing about the club right now.

I've no idea why he's here tbh, imagine having the amount of talent he has and then playing for such a wretched coach and a directionless club. He clearly loves everything that surrounds the club, the fans, the interactions etc. but he really deserves better. Forced to play left wing back last game and then slaughtered by many for having a bad attitude when taken off with an injury due to months and months of mismanagement. Lad has a genuine shout of being world class, not here though.

He's been playing football on the field not far from where I live this afternoon. For those of you who know Wallsend it was that field opposite St Bernadettes Church/Nobles newsagents. Seemingly he was driving past and seen a load of kids playing football, pulled over and joined in.

Old school. Love it. No photo opportunity just a kickabout with the fans. What a day for them.

Guest reefatoon

Page 64 and 65 are a cracker in this thread. Pleased he didn't bottle it today

What are the stats now for games we've won when he's been in and out of the team?

Still triggered