Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Guest Cheesy Beans

30 mins versus Brighton and he gets called inconsistent despite being brilliant in matches in the last 6 months

Well I’ve not just said 30 minutes against Brighton have I.

You’ve written off the whole first half of the season based on an injury in December :lol:

Guest Cheesy Beans

He got injured in August too

So his entire form (or lack of) between September and mid-December should be totally ignored?

And January can be ignored too, February now as we’ve realised he had crap games then too. We’ll write off Brighton too because he was only terrible for 30 minutes.

We’ll also say he was fantastic during March - September when we played for 2 months.

Based on all of that, you’re right. He’s a constant performer and a top four player. Sorry, I was wrong.

He got injured in August too

So his entire form (or lack of) between September and mid-December should be totally ignored?

And January can be ignored too, February now as we’ve realised he had crap games then too. We’ll write off Brighton too because he was only terrible for 30 minutes.

We’ll also say he was fantastic during March - September when we played for 2 months.

Based on all of that, you’re right. He’s a constant performer and a top four player. Sorry, I was wrong.

I don’t think his form was bad then. If he doesn’t play generally speaking we don’t win. I’ve mentioned these stats loads but I’ll do so again. He increases our win % by about 40-50%. When he’s in the team our average points total works out around 28 points over a season and 72 when he’s in the team. Pretty incredible when in some of those games he’s been playing when not quite fit. No other player in the league has the same effect on their team as he does for us.

- His ambition is to play in Europe, the Europa maybe even the Champions League. And if we can't match those ambitions (he praises "the president" for investing in the team this summer to keep the 'development' going, Ashley) he'd have to consider leaving. If a takeover happens, and the club meets his aims, he's happy to be here for a very long time.

Not sure about that, think he might find it harder when teams play deeper.

On the contrary I think he’d benefit from playing higher up the field and not being the only creative outlet in an XI. I can’t think of many players better in a 1v1 scenario in world football right now.

Very easy to say a player like ASM is inconsistent. Black, quick, French winger playing for a mid table PL club.

For me - he’s been consistently good for some time now.

In this team if he can score and assist 13+ he would be doing superbly and would suggest he could perform at a higher level.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Very easy to say a player like ASM is inconsistent. Black, quick, French winger playing for a mid table PL club.

In this team if he can score and assist 13+ he would be doing superbly and would suggest he could perform at a higher level.

What has being black got to do with anything I’ve said? Bizarre post.

He only scored 3 and made 5 assists in 26 league games last season, so that ruins your second point too.

What has being black got to do with anything I’ve said? Bizarre post.

He only scored 3 and made 5 assists in 26 league games last season, so that ruins your second point too.

Not sure it does. He gained consistency towards the end of the season and he's carried it into this season.

I'm not sure that's true, mind. Just a possibility. As far as I remember everybody was shite after the break.

What the fuck  :lol:

I agree with the rest of the post.

What the f***  :lol:

Aye what the fuck was all that about 🧐

His age is a reason why he might stay. Once he gets to 25/26 he’ll want to be making that big move, cannot blame him either. He deserves to be playing the Champions League

What the fuck  :lol:

As a black man I can tell you College Dropout is right: Saint Maximan is black!

What the f***  :lol:

As a black man I can tell you College Dropout is right: Saint Maximan is black!

Nah, you’re inconsistent mate 😂