Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Guest reefatoon

I think that is the only bad game i seen him play and he was played out of positon. Bruce has not a clue how to fit these type of players into a proper system.

It was a bad game from him, but it was a bad game from the entire team on the day. Not one player came away with any credit after that shambolic display. Though I thought he didn't fancy it after the awful start, turning on him is absolutely insane.

:lol:

Well, you know, Joelinton wasn't playing, and the savages must have their pound of flesh!

Never been happier for big Joe than I was on Sunday, it's nice seeing the big guy get a break this season.

It will be his turn for abuse tomorrow night mind, as the balls go sailing over his head ...

Its absolutely crap to say he wasn't injured. He was blatantly injured at the end against Blackburn. He was still running, but whenever he slowed to a walk he couldn't walk right. A certain section of "fans" have been waiting to get on his back because he doesn't kick flags and hit his teammates like another one of our wingers.

Its absolutely crap to say he wasn't injured. He was blatantly injured at the end against Blackburn. He was still running, but whenever he slowed to a walk he couldn't walk right. A certain section of "fans" have been waiting to get on his back because he doesn't kick flags and hit his teammates like another one of our wingers.

Don't get me started on our fans Facebook/Twitter love-in with Ritchie. Its like these cunts are blind or something.

Certainly appears that way. I was a bit taken aback by the amount of criticism directed his way after the Brighton game. It was as if a poor 25 minutes completely undone the fact he probably kept us up last season due to his impact on the team offensively, and many people were alluding to his supposed attitude problems from Nice despite the fact he's brought nothing but positivity to our club since arriving.

Certainly appears that way. I was a bit taken aback by the amount of criticism directed his way after the Brighton game. It was as if a poor 25 minutes completely undone the fact he probably kept us up last season due to his impact on the team offensively, and many people were alluding to his supposed attitude problems from Nice despite the fact he's brought nothing but positivity to our club since arriving.

:thup: Yep

He's been playing football on the field not far from where I live this afternoon. For those of you who know Wallsend it was that field opposite St Bernadettes Church/Nobles newsagents. Seemingly he was driving past and seen a load of kids playing football, pulled over and joined in.

He's been playing football on the field not far from where I live this afternoon. For those of you who know Wallsend it was that field opposite St Bernadettes Church/Nobles newsagents. Seemingly he was driving past and seen a load of kids playing football, pulled over and joined in.

This is tremendous if true. If only he was here 25 years ago.