NUFC vs Arsenal - 11/8/19 @ 2pm (Live on Sky Sports)

James

Not for me as I couldn’t give a fuck, is there anywhere in Bruges  my mate can watch the Toon game tomorrow?

:lol: Minimal effort. Pretty much any big city in Europe there'll be an Irish bar with Sky/other sports channels.

Hey presto, literally a 10-second Google search - https://www.delaneys.be/

Watched the West Ham match in there earlier this year. Grim viewing but the bat's actually canny for football.

Not for me as I couldn’t give a fuck, is there anywhere in Bruges  my mate can watch the Toon game tomorrow?

:lol: Minimal effort. Pretty much any big city in Europe there'll be an Irish bar with Sky/other sports channels.

You do realise he’s doing it to get bites?

Never seen someone post so much in my life about anything then tries to claim they don’t care

Jesus. Why are they targeting ozil? Is it just random or is there something behind it?

The people who tried to carjack him were part of a gang. Their failed car jacking being posted online has made them feel embarrassed, as well as having the belief that they can take anything they want, they feel wronged by not having the car.

As a result they are now targeting them, attacking them, either by injury, injuring them and ending their career, or even worse killing them, is retribution in their gang members eyes.

Never seen someone post so much in my life about anything then tries to claim they don’t care

Those who claim to no longer be interested continually posting to tell us how disinterested they are is getting a bit weird like  :)

Those who claim to no longer be interested continually posting to tell us how disinterested they are is getting a bit weird like  :)

Very weird tbh.

I'm torn, i want to watch it and i want us to win. Yet i know in the long term we need to walk away, and lose game after game so it comes crashing down, so the fat fuck sells.

I have to do the complete opposite to what my heart is telling me, i fucking hate Ashley for how this has become.

HTT is a forum legend not a wum some people need to wind their necks in. Fwiw I'm kind of torn myself, can't fathom backing Brewcie but I'm still interested in how the game pans out. I'm sure I'll regret it if I end up watching it.

Bit of a battle between heart and head for me.  My heart wants us to win, just like I want us to win every game.  My head says the only way we might get rid of Ashley is a prolonged spell in the lower divisions which obviously requires us to lose quite a lot.

Still torn over it.  I know that while i'm watching the game i'll be willing us to win and cheering our goals but outside of the 90 minutes i'll probably be hoping we're solidly in the bottom three heading for the championship.

edit:  Or basically exactly what Bimpy said two posts up :lol:

Jesus. Why are they targeting ozil? Is it just random or is there something behind it?

The people who tried to carjack him were part of a gang. Their failed car jacking being posted online has made them feel embarrassed, as well as having the belief that they can take anything they want, they feel wronged by not having the car.

As a result they are now targeting them, attacking them, either by injury, injuring them and ending their career, or even worse killing them, is retribution in their gang members eyes.

It’s worse than this, the Turkish mafia put a protection notice on them which the other gang chose to ignore. The people arrested are actually two Turks that went to talk to ozil about his protection.

Think both will have to leave Arsenal now unfortunately