Newcastle United 0 - 1 Arsenal - 11/08/19 - post-match reaction from page 18

BlueStar

Aarons garbage again.

I will never rate Sissoko man. Garbage.

Haidara is so garbage man.

Cisse is f***ing garbage.

Vukic is garbage man. Will never be any good.

I'm done with Ayoze man. Don't like him.

imagine being this much of a hypocrite

Holy fuck.  :lol: :lol:

Isn't it more that Rafa's setup would have at least given us a chance to gain points? With Bruce, it's absolutely comically predictable.

How can something be predictable when it doesn't precede anything though? After 18 games if the same mistakes that cost us today are happening, then yes, predictable, but after the first game? I'm not sure that makes much sense.

Fwiw there was some promising signs in the first half today in our play and a few players in particular caught the eye. I'll choose to not plummet into abject misery just yet.

You're far too sensible. You're completely wasting your time though. They've been waiting all summer for something to go crazy over. Even though they all claim not to care anymore.

You can be such an idiot at times. This is the most relaxed  a fair few of us probably have been about a season. I just find it quite bizarre that some people treat this as some sort of clean slate every season with the "let's just see what happens" mentality. Ashley has steered this club from one catastrophe to the next. Losing Benitez was one such catastrophe, and he just compounded it tenfold by appointing Bruce. Their records speak for themselves.

Isn't it more that Rafa's setup would have at least given us a chance to gain points? With Bruce, it's absolutely comically predictable.

How can something be predictable when it doesn't precede anything though? After 18 games if the same mistakes that cost us today are happening, then yes, predictable, but after the first game? I'm not sure that makes much sense.

Fwiw there was some promising signs in the first half today in our play and a few players in particular caught the eye. I'll choose to not plummet into abject misery just yet.

You're far too sensible. You're completely wasting your time though. They've been waiting all summer for something to go crazy over. Even though they all claim not to care anymore.

You can be such an idiot at times. This is the most relaxed  a fair few of us probably have been about a season. I just find it quite bizarre that some people treat this as some sort of clean slate every season with the "let's just see what happens" mentality. Ashley has steered this club from one catastrophe to the next. Losing Benitez was one such catastrophe, and he just compounded tenfold it by appointing Bruce. Their records speak for themselves.

This

Barring a bad individual error, we probably would have got a draw

Aarons garbage again.

:lol: Love it

You can be such an idiot at times. This is the most relaxed  a fair few of us probably have been about a season. I just find it quite bizarre that some people treat this as some sort of clean slate every season with the "let's just see what happens" mentality. Ashley has steered this club from one catastrophe to the next. Losing Benitez was one such catastrophe, and he just compounded it tenfold by appointing Bruce. Their records speak for themselves.

100% agree  O0, i guess the "let's just see what happens" stuff is all some people can do, it's the reality of continuation i suppose.

Well said.

Aarons garbage again.

Imagine going through someone's post history to score points on a messageboard.

seems to have gone down quite well. will be putting it in the w column

You can be such an idiot at times. This is the most relaxed  a fair few of us probably have been about a season. I just find it quite bizarre that some people treat this as some sort of clean slate every season with the "let's just see what happens" mentality. Ashley has steered this club from one catastrophe to the next. Losing Benitez was one such catastrophe, and he just compounded tenfold it by appointing Bruce. Their records speak for themselves.

Pretending today's game was the worst we've ever seen and it proves all the players signed are terrible is so ridiculous, and going on and on about it in the match thread is tedious and stupid. It is immature and childish and it s completely ruining the forum.

You do not have to do that all the damned time to prove you no longer support the club. If you cannot understand that. You sir, are the idiot.

Aarons garbage again.

Imagine going through someone's post history to score points on a messageboard.

seems to have gone down quite well. will be putting it in the w column

There's lots of saddos around.

Pretending today's game was the worst we've ever seen and it proves all the players signed are terrible is so ridiculous, and going on and on about it in the match thread is tedious and stupid. It is immature and childish and it s completely ruining the forum.

You do not have to do that all the damned time to prove you no longer support the club. If you cannot understand that. You sir, are the idiot.

I never said it's the worse we have ever seen, so I am not sure how I could pretend that it is. I never made any comment about the players. In fact, I didn't comment at all in the match thread during the game. You are clearly confusing me with confused, or just a little butt hurt for being called out as a hypocrite.

Aarons garbage again.

:lol: Love it

Nah, poor effort.

4 out of the 5 players he's listed were rubbish for us so Kaka was actually correct.  Further, Kaka is currently railing against needless and unwarranted criticism, none of which is encapsulated in any of those posts.

Wullie puts together a great post history decimation, this rates a poor 2/7.

You know, I think I'm really beginning to get a better idea and understanding of why the boycott attempts are not garnering more support. If this is the spirit behind it and how you guys are attempting to convince others to get on board.

Just continuous hateful ranting and raving all the damned time man. For goodness sake.

100% agree  O0, i guess the "let's just see what happens" stuff is all some people can do, it's the reality of continuation i suppose.

For me it's because I'm obviously going to keep supporting Newcastle United and be emotionally invested in it, just as everyone posting in this thread today is one way or another, whether they like it or not. And whilst I'd be far happier with Rafa still here, I'm willing to try and call what I see on the screen as it is and not look at everything purely comparatively through a pre-determined negative lens, as I think it skews what is actually there and is therefore not smart.

I'm sure we'll all be back next week, looking on with at least some level of excitement and interest at what the players can produce.

You know, I think I'm really beginning to get a better idea and understanding of why the boycott attempts are not garnering more support. If this is the spirit behind it and how you guys are attempting to convince others to get on board.

Just continuous hateful ranting and raving all the damned time man. For goodness sake.

Take a breath mate, just take a breath.

Seems to me that you are on a bit of a rant and rave right now.

I never said it's the worse we have ever seen, so I am not sure how I could pretend that it is. I never made any comment about the players. In fact, I didn't comment at all in the match thread during the game. You are clearly confusing me with confused, or just a little butt hurt for being called out as a hypocrite.

I was speaking generally, genius, and have been the whole time. You are the one that interjected yourself into the conversation, and are now claiming I am addressing you specifically. Go away.

Yet you are calling people idiots.

You could just as well say that a lot of people are bored of your obsession with putting a positive spin on everything just to stand out. Going on and on about it in every thread is tedious and stupid. It is immature and childish and it's completely ruining the forum.

However, this is a forum where people share opinions, so I won't say it.

Seems to me that you are on a bit of a rant and rave right now.

The bad juju is actually rubbing off on me it's so toxic.