Newcastle United 0 - 1 Arsenal - 11/08/19 - post-match reaction from page 18

BlueStar

This game reminded me of the Man City one in about 2013 when Cabella and Rivière made their debuts. I think Maximin & Joelinton will do better, but there seemed a lot of bluster without too much quality.

I think we had that during Rafa's time here as well tbh, but he knew how to fashion goals from not too many opportunities. Even with strikers who didn't have much of a goal scoring pedigree.

You know, I think I'm really beginning to get a better idea and understanding of why the boycott attempts are not garnering more support. If this is the spirit behind it and how you guys are attempting to convince others to get on board.

Just continuous hateful ranting and raving all the damned time man. For goodness sake.

Seems to me that you are on a bit of a rant and rave right now.

He's not wrong though, QM.  Bruce could have a cup of tea and there'd be 7 pages of vitriol saying he should have had a coffee.  It's just way over the top.

No, he deserves every bit of s*** he gets, he wasn't forced to take the job, and s*** on his former club in the process.

The bloke is a tit aswell as a s*** manager, f*** him.

Thought you didn't care?

How original.

Pissing myself at Bruce not only wanting to shift Ritchie into the midfield three, but also failing to communicate that to the player he brought on.

:lol: That tweet keeps popping into my head as well.

The players who might feel happy they have some freedom and easier training that is repetitive etc will be shown up for how good their old manager was at coaching and tactical prep. Rafa did that shit to world class players and that’s why they and he have trophies.

we are totally going to blow hot and cold all season. Whew.

You know, I think I'm really beginning to get a better idea and understanding of why the boycott attempts are not garnering more support. If this is the spirit behind it and how you guys are attempting to convince others to get on board.

Just continuous hateful ranting and raving all the damned time man. For goodness sake.

He's not wrong though, QM.  Bruce could have a cup of tea and there'd be 7 pages of vitriol saying he should have had a coffee.  It's just way over the top.

No, he deserves every bit of shit he gets, he wasn't forced to take the job, and shit on his former club in the process.

The bloke is a tit aswell as a shit manager, fuck him.

Thought you didn't care?

Doesn't care but has posted 20 times in the match thread  :rolleyes:

No, he deserves every bit of shit he gets, he wasn't forced to take the job, and shit on his former club in the process.

Thought you didn't care?

Guys, pushing this argument just makes you look stupid. Obviously nobody has literally no feelings about Newcastle. Some of us have just had to switch off because we can’t take the infinite futility and pain of talking about Newcastle like it’s still a normal football club . Use your heads a bit.

No, he deserves every bit of s*** he gets, he wasn't forced to take the job, and s*** on his former club in the process.

The bloke is a tit aswell as a s*** manager, f*** him.

Thought you didn't care?

Guys, pushing this argument just makes you look stupid. Obviously nobody has literally no feelings about Newcastle. Some of us have just had to switch off because we can’t take the infinite futility and pain of talking about Newcastle like it’s still a normal football club . Use your heads a bit.

Apparently not caring means you can't comment.

Anyway i guess i do care, i want them to get beat.

Heads dropping when we went behind, no clue how to put/build pressure on the other team which Rafa teams are good at.

There were no indication of tactics while defending or attacking, going to let in like 45 to 50 goals this season i believe.

This team is out of Bruce league.

Willems looked out of sorts mentally. He was at fault for the goal and generally seemed nervous.

Shelvey can pass and shoot, but he can't run. Longstaff didn't have a great game - maybe all the publicity has affected him. That midfield trio with Hayden didn't work.

ASM and Almiron were the ones most likely to produce something, so dropping Shelvey and going back to the 3-4-2-1 would be a good idea.

Thought you didn't care?

No it doesn't. Several posters have said repeatedly, that they are done with the club, but they post consistently in the match thread, and some are celebrating when we get beat.

Hypocrite central.

Tell you what like, those blokes who use the good old "whey I get out away from the missus for a few hours y'kna" line as justification for attending must be married to modern day equivalents of Myra Hindley or Rose West if the match is preferable.

Just remember that i don't agree with myself when i say this, Bruce like any new manager needs time to shape how he wants his team to play.

Shame it's him mind, but on the outside watching in now, all we can do is watch that happen. Should be fun or not.

Guest neesy111

Tell you what like, those blokes who use the good old "whey I get out away from the missus for a few hours y'kna" line as justification for attending must be married to modern day equivalents of Myra Hindley or Rose West if the match is preferable.

How simple is your life that you have to go to the match to get away from the missus.

Guest Krafthwerk

Would be interested to know why the sheeple who insisted on supporting the team and not the regime didn't bother to support the team at all during the game by staying  silent for 90 minutes.

Were you too busy looking at your phones or what?  :mike: